Know About Essential Oils: These oils are concentrated plant extracts that retain natural smell and flavor of their source. This Surprising oils are extracted from various parts of plants like leaves, fruit, seeds, and barks through the steam distillation process. We may add them to vegetable oils, creams, or bath gels by using different methods to concentrate them into oils. An essential oil is a concentrated volatile chemical compounds from plants. They are used in cosmetics, perfumes, soaps, and other products for adding scents to incense, flavoring food and drink, and household cleaning products.
AOS Products Private Limited offers largest collection of the oils as per Food, Cosmetic and Pharma Grade and maintain strict quality standards, with the help of highly advanced lab with skilled technocrats who understand essential oils. We assure that our customers get Pure and natural essential oils with all the naturalness and therapeutic properties intact. We are the largest manufacturer of only Natural quality Oils in the world. So, if you are an Indian Buyer and looking for 100% pure oils in bulk, We are ready to help you better. "Write to Us"
Each essential oil represents its actual and natural essence and qualities. We produce oils for Pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and food industries as per IP, BP, USP, EP, JP quality of the oils, and provide all supporting documents as per requirements of customers.
What are Essential Oils?
These Oils are natural compounds which are extracted from plants. Unique aromatic compoundd of each essential oil gives its characteristic essence. Once the natural aromatic compound is extracted, they are combined with a carrier oil. Here is a list of popular essential oils and their therapeutic values:
1. Lavender oil is used for aromatherapy and helps to relieve stress.
2. Peppermint oil is used to aid digestion and boost energy.
3. Bergamot oil is used to improve skin conditions like eczema and help to reduce stress.
4. Sandalwood oil is used to calm nerves.
5. Rose oil is used to reduce anxiety and improve mood sewing.
6. Ylang Ylang Oil is used to treat Nausea, headache, and skin problems.
7. Chamomile oil is used to improve relaxation and mood.
8. Lemon oil helps to aid Digestion, Mood and Headache etc.
9. Jasmine oil helps with childbirth, Libido and depression.
10. Tea tree oil is used to treat acne, scares, fight infections and boost immunity.
We are Trustworthy Manufacturers, Supplier and Exporters from India; we follow GMP standards in our manufacturing units. As of today, we are proud suppliers of more than 450 Pharmaceutical companies in India and we are exporting our oils to 95+ countries. We have already set a bar and high standards for the industry to follow. Our Essential Oils listed as: