Essential oils are concentrated plant extracts that retain natural smell and flavor of their source. Essential oils are extracted from various parts of plants like leaves, fruit, seeds and barks through steam distillation process. We may add them to vegetable oils, creams or bath gels by using different methods to concentrate them into oils. An essential oil is a concentrated volatile chemical compounds from plants. They are used in cosmetics, perfumes, soaps and other products for adding cents to incense, for flavoring food and drink and household cleaning products.
We offer largest collection of essential oils and maintain strict quality standards, with the help of highly advanced lab with skilled technocrats who understand essential oils. We assure that our customers get Pure and natural essential oils with all the naturalness and therapeutic properties intact.
Each essential oil represents its actual and natural essence and qualities. We produce oils for Pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and food industries as per IP, BP, USP, EP, JP quality essential oils, and provide all supporting documents as per requirements of customers.
What are Essential Oils?
Essential Oils are natural compounds which are extracted from plants. Unique aromatic compound of each essential oil gives its characteristic essence. Once the natural aromatic compound is extracted, they are combines with carrier oil. Here is a list of popular essential oils and their therapeutic values:
1. Lavender oil is uses for aromatherapy and help to relive stress.
2. Peppermint oil is used to aid digestion and boost energy.
3. Bergamot oil is used to improve skin conditions like eczema and help to reduce stress.
4. Sandalwood oil is used to calm nerves.
5. Rose oil is used to reduces anxiety and improve mood sewing.
6. Ylang Ylang oil is used to treat Nausea, headache and skin problems.
7. Chamomile oil is used to improve relaxation and mood.
8. Lemon oil helps to aid digestion, mood and headache etc.
9. Jasmine oil helps with child birth, libido and depressions.
10. Tea tree oil is used to treat acne, scares, fight infections and boost immunity.
We are certified Manufacturers and Exporters; we follow GMP standards in our manufacturing units. As on today we are proud suppliers of more than 450 Pharmaceutical companies in India and we are exporting our oils to 83 countries. We have already set a bar and high standards for the industry to follow. Our Essential Oils listed as: