Valerian Root OilAOS60
This surprising oil has been used for therapeutic purposes. The very first use of this plant has been recorded in Greece, where it was used for the therapy of stress and sleeplessness. It was the elixir for the wealthy, who would make tea with the leaves and the roots of its plant. Its leaves were used in that period for putting on costume injuries of soldiers coming back from the battleground. AOS Products is the Most Reliable, Reputed, and Trusted Manufacturer of Valerian Oil Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters from India. Know specifications, Check our business certificates for your trustworthiness in our products & quality. And write us for any bulk Query @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Valerian Root Oil (Food, Cosmetic and Pharma Grade):
The Valerian root oil plant has been used for therapeutic purposes. The very first use of this plant has been recorded in Greece, where it was used for the therapy of stress (You Should Know Frankincense oil in Stress) and sleeplessness. It was the elixir for the wealthy, who would make tea with the leaves in and the roots of its plant. Its leaves were used in that period for putting on costume injuries of soldiers coming back from the battleground. Over the years, the effectiveness of this plant has been recorded and its therapeutic values have become popular.
Know Specification of the Oil:
Valerian Root Oil
Valeriana officinalis L.
VALERIAN OIL;Oils,valerian;VALERIAN ROOT;VALERIAN EXTRACT;VALERIAN ROOT OIL;VALERIAN ROOT ...
This oil can be manufactured from steam distillation. However, the oil in the root is regarded as much more healing than that of the leaves. This is a very complicated natural herb, with more than 120 chemical elements. These chemicals offer exciting healing features to it. Its roots are rhizomes and therefore are loaded with antioxidants. It makes the oil valuable as a dietary supplement as well.
MODE OF EXTRACTION:
Valerian essential oil is extracted from root by solvent extraction of Valerian plant. The plant of Valerian has white flowers and grows to 4-5 feet.
4 WONDERFUL BENEFITS AND USES:
- It is used to combat restlessness, insomnia, headaches, nervousness, tension as the result of nervous tension, and panic attack (Look more Essential oil for Panic Attack)
- It has also been used on cardiovascular spasm, muscles spasms, and neuralgia. It is also considered to be the best replacement for catnip based on similar chemical compounds an agent which assists in expelling gas from the intestines.
- It is used to strengthen and tones the stomach.
- Valerian oil can be used on muscle strain and neuralgia.
- It is yellowish green to brownish yellow oil with an unpleasant smell.
- The antibacterial properties of the Valerian root essential oil is very helpful in the treatment of wounds, burns, scars, cuts, bruises, eczema, itchiness, acne, insect bites, stings, etc.
Valerian Root Oil is non-irritant, non-toxic, possible skin sensitization. Don't use it during pregnancy. Don't use it along with pharmaceutical sedatives, antidepressants, or alcohol. It contains bornyl acetate, b-caryophyllene, valeranone, valerenal, bornyl isovalerate and valerenic acid.
AOS Products also offer:
- Valerian Root Oil Manufacturers
- Valerian Root Oil Suppliers
- Pure and Natural Valerian Root Essential Oil
- Natural Valerian Essential Oil
- High Quality Valerian Root Essential Oil
- Valerian Oil
- Valerian Root Essential Oil in Bulk
- 100% Pure Valerian Root Essential Oil
- Valerian Root Essential Oil Exporter
- Valerian Root Oil Rectified
- Uses Of Valerian Root Essential Oil
- Benefit Of Valerian Root Essential Oil