The Valerian root oil plant has been used for therapeutic purposes. The very first use of this plant has been recorded in Greece, where it was used for the therapy of stress and sleeplessness. It was the elixir for the wealthy, who would make tea with the leaves in and the roots of its plant. Its leaves were used for in that period for putting on a costume injuries of soldiers coming back from the battleground. Over the years, the effectiveness of this plant has been recorded and its therapeutic values have become popular.
This oil can be manufactured from steam distillation. However, the oil in the root is regarded much more healing than that of the leaves. This is a very complicated natural herb, with more than 120 chemical elements. These chemicals offer exciting healing features to it. Its roots are rhizomes and therefore are loaded with anti-oxidants. It makes the oil valuable as a dietary supplement as well.
MODE OF EXTRACTION:
Valerian root essential oil is extracted from root by solvent extraction of Valerian plant. The plant of Valerian has white flowers and grows to 4-5 feet.
4 WONDERFUL BENEFITS AND USES:
- It is used to combat restlessness, insomnia, headaches, nervousness, tension as the result of nervous tension, and panic attack.
- It has also been used on cardiovascular spasm, muscles spasms, and neuralgia.It is also considered to be a best replacement for catnip based on similar chemical compounds an agent which assists in expelling gas from the intestines.
- It is used to strengthen and tones the stomach.
- Valerian oil can be used on muscles strain and neuralgia.
- It is yellowish green to brownish yellow oil with unpleasant smell.
- The antibacterial properties of the Valerian root essential oil is very helpful in the treatment of wounds, burns, scars, cuts, bruises, eczema, itchiness, acne, insect bites, stings, etc.
Valerian Root Oil is non-irritant, non-toxic, possible skin sensitization
. Don\'t use it during pregnancy. Don\'t use along with pharmaceutical sedatives, antidepressants, or alcohol. It contains bornyl acetate, b-caryophyllene, valeranone
, valerenal, bornyl isovalerate and valerenic acid.AOS Products also offer:
- Valerian Root Oil Manufacturers
- Valerian Root Oil Suppliers
- Pure and Natural Valerian Root Essential Oil
- Natural Valerian Root Essential Oil
- High Quality Valerian Root Essential Oil
- Valerian Root Oil
- Valerian Root Essential Oil Crude
- 100% Pure Valerian Root Essential Oil
- Valerian Root Essential Oil Exporter
- Valerian Root Oil Rectified
- Usess Of Valerian Root Essential Oil
- Benefit Of Valerian Root Essential Oil