Pure and certified Vetiver Oil is extracted by the dried and soaked roots of vetiver and simply rootlets by method of steam distillation. We also apply one other method that is solvent extraction method to yields it about 0.5%. We are largest Manufacturer and Exporter of pure and natural Vetiver oil in India. SO, visit our page, Write us for any query ans vetiver oil specifications and if you have any requirements, Please Write Us
All About Vetiver Oil History:
It is cultivated in tropical regions like Java, Haiti, Tahiti and Indian. Vertiver essential oil is originated from tuffed, tall and perennial scented grass by the steam distillation process. Root of the pant are washed, sun dried, cut and chopped and soaked in water to derive the vertiver essential oil.
Vetiver Oil Extraction Process:
Pure and certified Vetiver Oil is extracted by the dried and soaked roots of vetiver and simply rootlets by method of steam distillation. We also apply one other method that is Steam extraction method to yields it about 0.5%.
Industrial Benefits of Vertiver Oil:
It is widely used in the industries like toiletries, perfumery, Cosmetic, air freshener and food and beverages. It is used as a flower, also for food preservative and in Pharmaceuticals.
8 Unbeatable BENEFITS and USES-
- It has the positive effect over hormonal imbalance as well as relieving insomnia.
- Vetiver oil is helpful for calms and soothes the mind.
- It helps to hysteria and irritability and dispels anger etc.
- It helpful for neurotic behavior that can also be reduced the stress and tension
- Pure Vetiver oil is helpful for muscular aches and pains etc.
- Mainly it blended with massage oil (e.g. Jojoba Oil)or as you like you may dilute it in the bath water.
- Vetiver oil can help with physical and mental exhaustion.
- Vetiver root has been utilized for its fragrances for many years.
It has an earthy, musty smell - much like the smell of a damp forest floor and is amber to olive in color.
Vetiver oil is also known as the oil of tranquility because of its calming properties.
Its main components are khusimol, vetiselinenol, cyclococamphan-12-ol, alpha-cadinol, alpha-vetivone and beta-vetivenene.
Where you my Shop it?
We are leading Indian Manufacturers & Exporter of pure Vetiver oil offer it by following certified Offer vetiver oil manufacturers in India | vetiver oil price in India | vetiver oil Best price | vetiver oil market price in India | vetiver oil price list in USA | vetiver Oil Manufacturer in Africa | Top vetiver oil manufacturers in Middle east etc. That means we have leaded in several middle east, Far east countries as best and certified Manufacturer, if you need you may write Us.