This amazing oil is extracted by the dried and soaked roots of the Vetiver and simply rootlets by the method of steam distillation. We also apply one other method which is the solvent extraction method to yield about 0.5%. We are Trustworthy Vetiver Oil (Indonesia) Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters in India. So, visit our page, Write us with any queries or Specifications.
Vetiver Oil (Food, Cosmetic and Pharma Grade):
It is cultivated in tropical regions like Indonesia, Java, Haiti, Tahiti and Indian. Vetiver essential oil originated from tufted, tall, and perennial scented grass by the steam distillation process. The root of the pant are washed, sun dried, cut and chopped, and soaked in water to derive the Vertiver essential oil.
Extraction Process (How to Make?)
Pure and 100% Natural Vetiver Oil is extracted by the dried and soaked roots of Vetiver and simply rootlets by method of steam distillation. We also apply one other method which is the Steam extraction method to yield about 0.5%.
Industrial Benefits of Vertiver Oil:
It is widely used in the industries like toiletries, perfumery, Cosmetic, air freshener and food and beverages. It is used as a flower, also for food preservative and in Pharmaceuticals.
8 Unbeatable BENEFITS and USES-
- It has the positive effect over hormonal imbalance as well as relieving insomnia.
- Vetiver oil is helpful for calms and soothes the mind.
- It helps to hysteria and irritability and dispels anger etc.
- It helpful for neurotic behavior that can also be reduced the stress and tension
- Pure Vetiver oil (Indonesian Quality) is helpful for muscular aches and pains etc.
- Mainly it blended with massage oil (e.g. Jojoba Oil) or as you like you may dilute it in the bath water.
- Vetiver oil can help with physical and mental exhaustion.
- Vetiver root has been utilized for its fragrances for many years.
It has an earthy, musty smell - much like the smell of a damp forest floor and is amber to olive in color.
Vetiver oil is also known as the oil of tranquility because of its calming properties.
Its main components are khusimol, vetiselinenol, Cyclococamphan-12-ol, Alpha-cardinol, Alpha-Vetivone and beta-vetivenene.
Where to Buy Vetiver Oil in India?
We are leading Indian Manufacturers & Exporter of pure Vetiver oil (Indonesian Quality) offer it by following certified Offer this oil manufacturers in India | The price of this amazing oil is now available on wholesale in India. You can not compare our oil market price from other producers in India. This amazing Oil as per Food, Cosmetic and Pharma Grade, Nowadays export to Africa, Middle East, Far East, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Dubai and more. if you have any requirement of this oil in bulk then you can write Us today.