MODE OF EXTRACTION-
Pure and certified Vetiver Oil is extracted by the dried and soaked roots of vetiver and simply rootlets by method of steam distillation. We also apply one other method that is solvent extraction method to yields it about 0.5%.
8 Unbeatable BENEFITS and USES-
- It has the positive effect over hormonal imbalance as well as relieving insomnia.
- Vetiver oil is helpful for calms and soothes the mind.
- It helps to hysteria and irritability and dispels anger etc.
- It helpful for neurotic behavior that can also be reduced the stress and tension
- Pure Vetiver oil is helpful for muscular aches and pains etc.
- Mainly it blended with massage oil or as you like you may dilute it in the bath water.
- Vetiver oil can help with physical and mental exhaustion.
- Vetiver root has been utilized for its fragrances for many years.
- It has an earthy, musty smell - much like the smell of a damp forest floor and is amber to olive in color.
- Vetiver oil is also known as the oil of tranquility because of its calming properties.
Its main components are khusimol, vetiselinenol
, cyclococamphan-12-ol, alpha-cadinol,
alpha-vetivone and beta-vetivenene.
Where you my Shop it?
We are leading Indian Manufacturers & Exporter of pure Vetiver oil
offer it by following certified Offer vetiver oil manufacturers in India | vetiver oil price in India | vetiver oil Best price | vetiver oil market price in India | vetiver oil price list in USA | vetiver Oil suppliers
in Africa | Top vetiver oil manufacturers in Middle east etc. That means we have leaded in several middle east, Far east countries as best and certified Manufacturer
, if you need you may write Us.