Artemisia oil is extracted from Artemisia absinthium belongs to Asteraceae (Compositae) family, an herbaceous plant, perennial plant with fibrous roots. It is widely cultivated in Canada and the Northern States. It is naturalized in some areas away from its native range, including much of North America and Kashmir Valley of India. Buy This essential oil directly from Manufacturer. We are a Reliable Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters of high quality Essential Oil in India. Write us for the product specifications, Check our business Certificates and if you have any inquiry, you can directly quote Us.
All About Artemisia Oil:
Artemisia oil is extracted from Artemisia absinthium belongs to Asteraceae (Compositae) family, an herbaceous plant, perennial plant with fibrous roots. It is widely cultivated in Canada and the Northern States. It is naturalized in some areas away from its native range, including much of North America and Kashmir Valley of India.
It is also known as Green ginger, armoise, wormwood and absinthium.
Extraction Process (How to Make):
Artemisia oil is extracted from leaves, twigs and flowering tops of Artemisia plants by steam distillation methods.
The main components of artemisia oil are Ã±-thujone, Ã-thujone, sabinene, myrcene, trans-sabinol, trans- sabinyl acetate, and linalyl acetate and geranyl propionate.
7 health and medicinal Benefits and Uses:
- It has many medicinal benefits.
- It helps in breakdown of food and neutralizes excess acids in stomach, thereby facilitates digestion and giving relief from problems like acidity (Know About Ginger oil also useful to reduce Acidity), ulcers caused due to prolonged acidity and acidosis respectively.
- It helps to open obstructed menstruation due to its good quality of stimulation.
- It has febrifuge & vermifuge property due to its thujone component which helps to fight infections as they kill microbes and inhibit their growth.
- It acts as tonic as it tones up organic systems, digestion, circulation & excretory system and also tones up endocrine system & immune system.
- It is used to treat anorexia, insomnia, and anemia, a lack of appetite, flatulence, stomach aches, and jaundice.
- It serves as an insecticide and an insect repellent and also used in sprays, vaporizers and fumigants.
Safety and Precautions:
It acts as neurotoxin so avoid large doses as it cause nervous afflictions, convulsions, restless, impulsive behavior and even death. Prolonged use of Artemisia oil can result in damage to brain & nervous system and in insanity.
Where to shop Artemisia or wormwood oil?
Wormwood or Artemisia oil is one of our newest launched essential oil that are most of uses in perfumery industry, if you are looking country of India for buying in large and highest quality as well as best price than you have only one brand factory in India; AOS Products is one of the professional manufacturers and exporters in Delhi region India.
If you are regular users than you may learn more about of Artemisia oil with us. Shop Wormwood essential oil for on wholesale rate. Wormwood essential oil AOS. We deal in wormwood oil as per high quality. Wormwood essential oil safety information shared with us. Whether you like to learn How to make wormwood oil than our expert help you. Come to know how to make wormwood extract from its genuine plants. For more call or drop a email for supports to your queries, thanks to shop with us!!