Brief Description based on COA Reports:
Synonyms: Clove oil, Eugenol, Syzygium aromaticum.
Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum.
Part Used: Leaves, Stem & Bud
Color: Colorless to Pale yellow
Viscosity: Watery in viscosity.
Perfumery Note: Strong spicy smell
Shelf Life: Two Years
Refractive Density: 1.528-1.537
Clove Essential Oil Extraction Method:
Clove oil can be extracted from the leaves, stem and bud by water distillation, containing the desired lower percentage of Eugenol.
Clove Oil Blends well with:
Clove oil blends with benzoin, lavender, ginger, sandalwood, basil and clary sage.
Clove oil Country of Origin:
Clove is originated from Indonesia & Malacca islands. It is with red brown color; Cloves are taken from tree & dried. It is widely distributed in Greeks, Roman & China. The meaning of clove is nail
6 Unique Uses and Benefits of Clove Essential Oil:
- Clove is a evergreen tree that can grow up to 8-12 m tall.
- In starting clove bud have pale color then turns into green & finally bright red color
- Clove require warm & humid climate.
- Deep loam soil is best suited for growth of clove oil.
Some Essential Benefits for Cosmetics Industries:
- Dentist give advice for the use of clove oil as it helps in toothache & mouth sore.
- Clove oil is used for cuts, burns, bruise & acne.
- Clove oil can be used to reduce anxiety, mental exhaustion, fatigue & tension.
- It is used in Arthritic pain, rheumatism.
- It is good for digestive system as it is very effective against vomiting & diarrhea.
- Clove oil is used to treat against flatulence, bronchitis, asthma & tuberculosis.
Food and Flavoring Uses:
- Clove oil can be used as massage oil in cream and lotion.
- It is very effective against leg ulcer and skin sore.
- Clove oil acts as anti aging agent as it helps to remove wrinkles and facial rejuvenation.
- Due to its soothing effect and powerful aroma clove oil is used in making soap.
Due to its powerful aroma and health benefits clove oil is used in food and flavoring. Clove oil added to split pea, bean soups and chili to give a good flavorABSTRACT:
The chemical constituents of clove oil are iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorous, vitamin A & C, hydrolic acid, Minerals, Eugenol, Isoeuginol, euginol acetate, Caryophyllene.etcSAFETY MEASURE:Eye Contact
If clove oil comes in contact with eye, wash eye with plenty of water till 15 minutes, if serious condition then call doctor immediately.Skin Contact
Remove contaminated clothes if clove oil comes in contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with fresh water at least 15 minutes. Contact a doctor if irritations persist.Inhalation:
If clove oil is inhaled in high conc. Take the person to fresh air & obtain medical attention.How to Store or Handle Clove Oil?
While handling do not drink and smoke.
Do not leave the drum empty as empty drum.
Maintain the proper cleanness and hygiene.
Keep the drum in cool and dark place temperature below 25 Â°Why avoid clove oil During Pregnancy?
Where you may shop?
- Clove oil is very potent oil.
- Care should be taken while using clove oil. It may cause irritation if used in high conc.
- Use of clove should be avoided during pregnancy. For more visits today our factory and meet our Consultant. We always ready to help you.
We AOS Products Delhi based manufacturer and exporters offer finest quality of clove oil
from India. We offer only certified clove essential oil at very lowest prices. You may shop only Pure Clove oil in India, if you select only AOS Brand. So start to Buy online Clove essential oils from India today. We offer Wholesale rate of Clove oil. We work as Indian Exporters, Suppliers
about of Clove oil. We are not only a unique brand in India but we have currently certified by ISO, GMP for food grade clove oil, HALAL certified so you may easily import.