Lairal Leaf OilAOS183
Laurel leaf is also known by other name like bay leaf, scientifically known as Laurus nobilis belongs to Lauraceae. Laurel is an evergreen shrub that grows up to 10-18 meters in height; it is native to Mediterranean regions. Mostly cultivated and produced by Hungary, France, Spain, Italy, Morocco, China, and Turkey. We are Trustworthy Laurel Leaf Oil Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters in India. So, if you have any inquiry, write us for our product specifications, Check our business Certificates and Quote Us.
Laurel Leaf Oil (Pharma Grade, Cosmetic Grade and Food Grade):
Laurel leaf is also known by other name like bay leaf, scientifically known as Laurus nobilis belongs to Lauraceae. Laurel is an evergreen shrub which grows up to 10-18 meter in height; it is native to Mediterranean regions. Mostly cultivated and produced by Hungary, France, Spain, Italy, Morocco, China and Turkey.
Laurel Leaf Oil History:
Bay Laurel tree is botanically known as laurel Nobilis. This essential oil is derived by the process of steam distillation from the bay Laurel tree. It contains various medicinal properties that can be used to treat a variety of health ailments.
Laurel leaf oil Industrial benefits:
It is used topically for manage, it offers a relaxing and soothing experience. It helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes and promotes clean working skin.
Extraction (How to Make):
Laurel leaf oil is extracted from freshly picked leaves of Laurus nobilis through steam distillation.
Laurel leaf oil is deep greenish yellow & clear in colour and has strong, spicy scent. Pure Laurel leaf oil has thin consistency. It has a softer sweet, fruity, or floral aroma.
1, 8-Cineole, Pinene, terpinyl acetate, Linalool, Pinene, methyl eugenol, geraniol, phellandrene, chavicol, limonene, myrcene, and neral.
Laurel leaf oil is well mixes with Clary sage, frankincense, pink grapefruit, juniper berry, lavender, lemon, pine, cypress and rosemary oil, cedar wood, Coriander, Eucalyptus oil, Geranium, Ginger Oil, Orange, Rose, Thyme oil and Ylang Ylang oil.
18 Amazing Health Benefits or Uses:
- Laurel leaf oil has antiseptic quality so it protects wounds and inhibits bacterial growth.
- Laurel leaf oil also prevent any sort of biotic growth in the body, it protects internal organs of body from microbes.
- It provides relief in neuralgia as it induces contraction in blood vessels, reduces pressure on the cranial nerve, and provides immediate relief from the pain of the throat, ears, tonsils, nose, and pharynx.
- It has antispasmodic properties, and provides relief from spasms, cramps, coughs, aches, diarrhea, nervous afflictions, and convulsions.
- It is effective against coughs, colds, viral infections, influenza and sprains.
- It also used to reduce loss of appetite.
- It is effective against obstructed and irregular menses and eases painful or other troubles in menstruation.
- It improves stomach functioning and prevent stomach, ulcers and acidity.
- It provides strength in grip of gums, prevent sagging skin & muscles, and strengthen the scalp as it induces contractions in muscle and tissues.
- It prevents ulcers as it helps in maintaining acid and base balance, and also promotes discharges of bile into the stomach.
- It is used for treatment of fever as it fights with infections and brings down the temperature.
- It is used as fumigants, sprays, vaporizers and act as insect repellant.
- It provides relieve in epilepsy, hysteria, convulsions, anxiety (more Essential oil for Anxiety), stress, depression and anger.
- It eliminates toxins from body and promotes perspiration.
- Laurel essential oil is used in bath lotions and antiseptic soaps.
- It is used in cleansing ointments for farm animals.
- It is used to flavoring foods.
- It is used in perfumery.
- Laurel leaf oil can cause irritation in skin and mucus membrane because of its eugenol content.
- Avoid using while pregnant.
- It can cause dermal irritation and sensitization.