Marjoram is also known as oregano. It is extracted from the dried and flowering herb of the oregano plant. Marjoram oil has a strong spicy, camphor-like fragrance. It is used by Italian, Greek, and Spanish for flavoring dishes. We are the most Reliable and Trusted Marjoram Oil Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters in India. Write us for any bulk inquiries & product specifications. You can also check our registered business Certificates.
All About Marjoram oil for Food, Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical Grade:
Marjoram is also known as oregano. It is extracted from the dried and flowering herb of oregano plant. Marjoram oil has strong spicy, camphor like fragrance. It is used by Italian, Greek, and Spanish for flavoring dishes.
Marjoram oil is also used to treat respiratory tract disorders, gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, menstrual cramps, and urinary tract disorders. It may help treat a number of skin conditions, such as acne (Other Essential oil for Acne) and dandruff. It is also helpful in fighting against cold and flu.
Know Specifications of the Oil:
Origanum majorana L.
Sweet marjoram oil; OIL OF GRAPEFRUIT;OIL, GRAPEFRUIT; OIL OF SHADDOCK; ORIGANUM MAJORANA LEAF OIL;SPAINWILDMARJORAMOIL;OILMARJORAM,
Marjoram oil History:
The word Origanum is from the Greek word “Orosganos” meaning the job of the Mountain. Originally Marjoram is from the Mediterranean region. It was given as a token of good fortune to newlyweds. Marjoram was widely used in Medicines and perfumery (Other oils for Perfumery) by Greeks.
Marjoram oil industrial uses: Flowers leaves and Oil of Marjoram was used to make medicines. It is commonly used for Cough, cold, running nose, infections, and various digestive issues. Marjoram herbs and oil is used for flavoring foods.
Marjoram oil is also beneficial for treating dandruff, signs of ageing, acne and rashes. Marjoram is also used for soups, stews, dressings, sauces, and for herbal teas.
Extraction (How to Make):
It is extracted from dried and flowering herb of oregano plant by steam distillation.
Color: Pale yellow in color.
Botanical name: Origanum majorana.
Excellent Uses and Benefits:
- It is used to treat respiratory tract disorder, stomach, and intestine disorder.
- It is also used to relieve mensuration cramps and urinary tract disorders.
- It is helpful in treating colds and flu.
- It prevent from dandruff, skin problems.
- It also helps to prevent the signs of aging, and acne, and ease rashes.
- It is used in many foods like soup, sauces, and herbal tea because of its fragrance.
- Very useful also to treating tension muscular.
- Pure Marjoram oil relaxes your respiratory system, whether you are suffering from Asthma. And many more uses and benefits consists of Pure Marjoram Oil for more visits to our factory to see the manufacturing process and how to test it in our certified Lab.
Where to Buy Marjoram Oil in India?
AOS Products produces only 100% natural Marjoram Oil. Since marjoram oil is helpful for sleep, snoring, and hair and also beneficial for skin so during manufacturing, we care about the quality. We are professionally called Marjoram Oil Brand in India. Here you may see pure Marjoram oil Manufacturers, and exporters that are ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018, GMP, HACCP and HALAL certified.