Marjoram is also known as oregano. It is extracted from the dried and flowering herb of oregano plant. Marjoram oil has strong spicy, camphor like fragrance. It is used by Italian, Greek and Spanish for flavoring dishes.
Marjoram oil is also used to treat respiratory tract disorders, gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, menstrual cramps, and urinary tract disorders. It may help treat a number of skin conditions, such as acne and dandruff. It is also helpful in fighting against cold and flu.
Marjoram oil is also beneficial for treating dandruff, signs of ageing, acne and rashes. Marjoram is also used for soups, stews, dressings, sauces, and for herbal teas.
It is extracted from dried and flowering herb of oregano plant by steam distillation.
Color: Pale yellow in color.
Botanical name: Origanummajorana.
Excellent Uses and Benefits:
Where you may buy?
- It is used to treat respiratory tract disorder, stomach and intestine disorder.
- It is also used to relive in mensuration cramps and urinary tract disorder.
- It is helpful in treating cold and flues.
- It prevent from dandruff, skin problems.
- It also helps to prevent the signs of ageing, acne and ease in rashes.
- It is used in many foods like soup, sauces and herbal tea because of its fragrance.
- Very useful also to treat the tension of muscular.
- Pure Marjoram oil relaxes your respiratory system, whether you are suffering from Asthma. And many more uses and benefits consists in Pure Marjoram Oil for more visits our factory to see manufacturing process and how to test it in our certified Lab.
AOS Products produces only 100% natural Marjoram Oil. Since marjoram oil is helpful for sleep, snoring, hair and also beneficial for skin so during manufacturing
it we care the quality. We professionally called as Marjoram oil Brand in India. Here you may see pure marjoram oil Manufacturers
, Suppliers and exporters that are ISO, GMP, HACCP and HALAL