Jatamansi essential oil has amazing benefits for hair growth. We AOS Products India’s largest manufacturer & Exporter of pure Jatamansi Oil. It derived by steam distillation Method. Basically flowering plant of Jatamansi is taken by the Valerian family that in the form of huge growing at the Himalayas. Pure Jatamansi Oil is appearing as amber-colored.
Synonyms: Jatamansi, Spiknard, Muskroot, Nardostachys jatamansi
Botanical Name: Nardostachys jatamansi.
Part Used: Root
Color: Pale Yellow to Amber
Viscosity: Watery in viscosity
Perfumery Note: Heavy woody spicy
Shelf Life: Two years
Refractive Density: 1.450-1.510
Jatamansi oil is extracted by the mode of steam distillation from dried and crushed rhizome & roots of Jatamansi plant. It yields 1.3%
- It was primarily used by Egyptian.
- It is mentioned in Bible that it was used to treat Jesus.
- Jatamansi is an aromatic herb that is found in mountainous region of Northern India, Japan & China.
- In India it is found in mountainous area like Himalayan zone from Kumaon to Sikkim, Bhutan.
PROVEN USES AND BENEFITS:
- Jatamansi needs sandy loam acidic type of soil that is rich in organic matter.
- Moist area is suitable for the growth of Jatamansi, It has woody root.
- It prefers moist rocky and undistributed slopes.
- For rapid growth of Jatamansi thick humus layer is suitable.
4 Amazing Pharma Uses
3 Cosmetics Uses:
- Jatamansi oil is a better treatment again tension, stress, migraine, insomnia and nervous indigestion.
- It has rejuvenating qualities for the mature skin.
- It is good for the use of skin as it is a better treatment for allergies, inflammation & rashes.
- Drop of Jatamansi oil with carrier oil is a good use for deep sleep and relax mind before going bed
- Jatamansi oil is used in bath in vapor therapy.
- It is used as an ingredient for massage oil.
- Jatamansi oil is also good for hair growth.
The chemical constituents of Jatamansi oil are valeranone, tetra menthyl oxatricyolode canole, Janon, Bornylacetate, 1-8-cinerol, menthyethymyl
Most of the oil blends with one another spikenard
also blends well with lemon, Lavender, neroli, clary sage, Patchouli and Vetiver.SAFETY MEASURE:
If Jatamansi oil comes in contact with eye, wash eye with plenty of water till 15 minutes, remove contact lances. If serious condition then call doctor immediately.Skin Contact:
Remove contaminated clothes and footwear if Jatamansi oil comes in contact with skin.
Wash thoroughly with fresh water at least 15 minutes
. Contact a doctor immediately if irritations persist.Inhalation:
If Jatamansi oil is inhaled in high conc. Take the person to fresh air, if serious condition then provides artificial respiration call the physician immediatelySTORAGE & HANDLING:
- While handling do not drink and smoke.
- Do not leave the drum empty as empty drum.
- Maintain the proper cleanness and hygiene.
- Keep the drum in cool and dark place temperature below 25Â°
Jatamansi oil has no known contra indication but care should be taken before use.