Clove leaf oil:
Clove leaf oil is extracted from leaves of clove tree. Clove has many properties like anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, boosting energy, improves blood circulations. The major component of clove taste is imparted by the chemical eugenol.
Clove leaf oil is used in many products like toothpastes, soaps, toiletries, cosmetics, perfumes and candles.
It is also used in many cosmetics product like massaging oil (Jojoba Oil) and lotion and soaps. It is also used for flavoring rice and tea.
Extraction: It is extracted from leaves of clove tress by Steam Distillation Method.
Color: Colorless to pale yellow in color.
Botanical name: Syzygiumaromaticum.
8 Types of Benefits and use of Clove Leaf Oil:
- It is used in tooth ache and gum pain.
- It is used to improve blood circulation.
- It is used to boost immunity system.
- It helps to prevent dark circles and reduces acne.
- It helps to reduce dandruff.
- Pure Clove leaf oil uses to make scents or perfumery products.
- It helps to heal cut, wounds and other minor injuries.
- It controls sugar level in diabetic patients.