Clove leaf oil:
Clove leaf oil is extracted from leaves of clove tree. Clove has many properties like anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, boosting energy, improves blood circulations. The major component of clove taste is imparted by the chemical eugenol.
Clove leaf oil
is used in many products like toothpastes, soaps, toiletries, cosmetics, perfumes and candles.
It is also used in many cosmetics product like massaging oil and lotion and soaps. It is also used for flavoring rice and tea.
Extraction: It is extracted from leaves of clove tress by water distillation.Color:
Colorless to pale yellow in color.
Botanical name: Syzygiumaromaticum.
What are basic use of Clove Leaf Oil?
- It is used in tooth ache and gum pain.
- It is used to improve blood circulation.
- It is used to boost immunity system.
- It helps to prevent dark circles and reduces acne.
- It helps to reduce dandruff.
- It helps to heal cut, wounds and other minor injuries.
- It controls sugar level in diabetic patients.