Synonyms: Coriandum sativum, coriander oil, Mexican Coriander oil. Chinese Parsley
Botanical Name: Coriander sativum
Part Used: Leaves, Seeds
Color: Colorless to pale yellow
Viscosity: Watery in Viscosity
Perfumery Note: Characteristic odor
Shelf Life: Two years
Refractive Density: 1.455-1.475
Coriander oil is extracted by steam distillation from the seeds of coriander. The percentage yield is 0.8-1.0 %
Coriander is an annual or biennial plant, It is originated from morocco. It reaches up to 1 Meter in height.
The seeds have been used for many years by Egyptian. It have been also used by Greeks & Romans for its flavors in wine.
4 Unique Pharma Uses:
- Coriander plant grows better in well drained loam & sandy oil.
- Its growth can be inhibited by weeds so it should be planted in clean land.
- After 4 years the coriander crop should not be cultivated.
3 Unique Cosmetics Uses:
- Coriander oil is used for gastric & digestion problem
- It is very useful against complain of headache, chest pain, leprosy, cough & fever.
- Externally it can be applied for the joints pain & rheumatism, sore throat, flatulence, vomiting & catarrh
- Coriander seed oil has antibacterial properties.
3 Unique Food and Flavoring Uses:
- Coriander seed oil is used in perfumes, toothpaste & breathe sweetener.
- Coriander oil is used as a lotion to treat rheumatism.
- It has uses in dentifrices.
- Coriander seed oil is used widely for flavoring.
- It is a main ingredient in chutney & sauces.
- Coriander powder is main ingredient in curry.
The Chemical constituents of coriander oil are Linalool, borneol, cineole, dipentene, phellandrene, terpineol.CONCOCTION:
Coriander oil blends with Cinnamon oil, bergamot, ginger, lemon, grapefruit, Neroli & orange oilSAFETY MEASURE:Eye Contact
If Coriander oil comes in contact with eye, wash eye with plenty of water till 15 minutes, if serious condition then call doctor immediately.Skin Contact:
Remove contaminated clothes if coriander seed oil comes in contact with skin,
Wash thoroughly with fresh water at least 15 minutes
. Contact a doctor immediately if irritations persist.Inhalation:
If Coriander oil is inhaled in high conc. Take the person to fresh air, if serious condition then calls the physician immediatelySTORAGE & HANDLING:
- While handling do not drink and smoke.
- Do not leave the drum empty as empty drum.
- Maintain the proper cleanness and hygiene.
- Keep the drum in cool and dark place temperature below 25Â°
Over doses may be effective. If high concentration is inhaled than remove person in fresh air and seek the medical attention.Shop with Brand name in India:
We AOS Products is largest producer/Manufacturer/Exporter
of coriander oil in India. If you are looking to buy coriander oil in bulk and at factory rate in India, you have only one option. There are several uses as like coriander oil for hair, coriander oil for skin. Dear buyers/importers if you want to learn how to make coriander oil, than we are also welcomes you. We offers coriander essential oil
as AOS Brand in Delhi India. We also sell it coriander oil online, so you may book your order. There are some side effects have coriander oil, you may learn with us. For more write us.