Turmeric Root OilAOS201
Turmeric has traditional uses in our Ayurveda (traditional medicine of India). Turmeric root oil is extracted from the roots ofturmeric plant. It has anti-allergic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic qualities. We are largest manufacturer and Exporter of pure and Natural Turmeric root oil in India. So, visit our business certificates, write us for this product specifications and if you have any bulk inquiries, you can Text Us.
All About Turmeric root oil:
Turmeric has traditional uses in our Ayurveda (traditional medicine of India). Turmeric root oil is extracted from the roots of turmeric plant. It has anti-allergic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic qualities.
Turmeric root oil History:
In India Turmeric has been used in Vedic culture, nearly 4000 Years back. It was used in religious ceremonies and in cooking. Turmeric most likely reached Jamaica in 18th Century. China by 700 A.D east Africa by 800 A.D and West Africa by 1200 A.D.
Turmeric root oil industrial benefits:
Root oil of Turmeric is useful in aromatherapy and pharmaceutical industries. Turmeric has antioxidant, anti-fungal, Anti-microbial Choleretic and anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore it is used for a variety of bio-technical applications. Besides there turmeric is commonly uses as a Natural day, as a powder, in spices, oleoresin and essential oils.
Turmeric has anti-cancer properties. It also helps to treat neurological disorder, arthritis, joint pain (Other Oil for Joint pain as Ginger Oil), improve liver health, relieves from cold, anxiety and depression.
Turmeric is also good for used in anti-marks and anti-spots creams. It is also good in fighting against acne, prevent the signs of ageing and rejuvenate the skin, treating cracked heals, prevents from dandruff and hair loss (one of the amazing oil also used to prevent hair loss that is Saw Palmetto oil).Turmeric has a special place in our Indian kitchen. It is used in many foods and products.
It is extracted from turmeric root by steam distillation.
Color: Orange yellow in color.
Botanical name: Curcuma longa.
11 Health Uses and Benefits:
- It helps to fight against dead cells of cancer.
- It also helps to treat in many diseases such as neurological disorder, arthritis, liver health, anxiety and depression.
- It also helps in relieve from cold and cough.
- It is also used to treat cuts and wound.
- It prevents the signs of ageing and rejuvenates the skin.
- It is good for repairing cracked heals.
- It prevents hair from hair loss and dandruff.
- Pure Turmeric root oil helpful in Epilepsy.
- It fight against colon cancer, so it helpful to treat in breast cancer, if you Shop 100% Natural only.
- Helpful to reduce the dead cell of Leukemia and so on.
- Apply some drop to reduce Issue of Joint.
Where you may Shop?
Visits today to know India's largest Manufacturers and exporters of 100% pure and Natural Root oil of Turmeric. We offer high quality and in bulk quantity. Turmeric root oil helpful in many cosmetic products. You may apply it for skin care, if you are suffering hair or Acne problems. Visits here and Shop with Pleasure.