Melissa officinals is a perennial herb which grows up to 10-150 cm tall. It is also called as Bee plant, Lemon balm, balm or balm mint. Its seeds need at least 20C & light to germinate and it spreads vegetatively as well as by seeds. Stems of the plant die at start of winter and re-shoot up in spring. We are largest Manufacturer and Exporter of pure and original Melissa oil in India. We offer highest quality with proper specifications. So, visit our page, write us for specifications, Check our business Certificates and if you have any query, Contact Us
ALL ABOUT MELISSA OIL:
Melissa officinals is a perennial herb which grows up to 10-150 cm tall. It is also called as Bee plant, Lemon balm, balm or balm mint. Its seeds need at least 20C & light to germinate and it spreads vegetatively as well as by seeds. Stems of the plant die at start of winter and re-shoot up in spring. Its leaves have a lemon scent and flowers are white in color. Leaves are crushed and when applied topically are used as a mosquito repellent. Flowers being white attract bees and that is why its genus name is Melissa. You should also know About Jojoba Oil
Melissa oil is obtained from leaves and flowers of Melissa herb by method of steam distillation.
It s aroma is fresh, green & citrus, and orange in color, watery in viscosity.
Trans ocimene, citronellal, carophyllene, germacrene, geranial, geranyl acetate, cis-ocimene, octanone, linalool, beta bourbonene, methyl herponene, cis hexanol, octanol, octenol, copaene, alpha humulene, neral, delta are chief components.
BLENDING WELL WITH:
It blends well with Basil Oil, Frankincense oil, Geranium oil, Camomile oil, Rose oil, Lavender oil & ylang ylang oil etc.
20 Impressive Health Benefits and Uses:
- Due to its properties like antibacterial, sudorific, antidepressant, antiviral, stomachic, tonic, uterine, antihistamine, hypertensive, neroine, it is great as a therapeutic agent.
- Due to its antidepressant properties it uplifts mind & energy. And is also called as Elixir of life or nectar of life.
- It is useful in allergies.
- In anxiety rub it on your hands & inhale it.
- It avoids bacterial infection.
- It is helpful in bronchitis, cold, coughs, depression, and eczema.
- It is useful in Hand & foot mouth disease, Herpes, hypertension, stress, vertigo, viral, infections & Warts.
- It supports immune system.
- It uplifts mind & energy.
- It aids in smooth functioning of stomach & digestive process. It relieves in bloating & cramping of stomach. Gases build up in intestines are forced out by this oil.
- Pure Melissa oil has sudorific properties which promotes sweating & perspiration resulting in removal of toxins from skin.
- It is used in perfumery.
- It brings down Blood pressure.
- Many problems related to menstruation & post menstruation syndrome can be treated.
- It invokes warm feelings & actual warmth to respiratory system.
- It boosts memory.
- It treats nervous disorder.
- It is one of the powerful essential oil used in most of Aromatherapy.
- It is used in flavoring ice cream & Herbal teas and is used in fish dishes.
- It act as preservative.
SAFETY & PRECAUTIONS:
- It is non toxic but can cause irritation in sensitive people, so one should do patch test before applying topically.
- It should not be used in children below 6yrs of age.
- If pregnant or under doctors care, consult a physician before using it.
Where you may Shop Melissa Oil in India?
We AOS Products function as reputed manufacturer in India. We deals direct to our special clients either they are looking from top selected zone of India or foreign countries like Russia, USA, UK, Singapore or UAE etc. We deals as B2B and B2C manufacturers and Exporters of Natural Melissa oil. Purity is the promised facts of our manufacturing factory.Thanks to Shop with us.