Melissa Officinalis is a perennial herb that grows up to 10-150 cm tall. It is also called a Bee plant, Lemon balm, balm or balm mint. Its seeds need at least 20C & light to germinate and it spreads vegetatively as well as by seeds. Stems of the plant die at the start of winter and re-shoot up in spring. We are one of the Trustworthy Melissa Oil Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters in India. We offer the highest quality with proper specifications. So, visit our page, write us for specifications, Check our business Certificates and if you have any queries, Contact Us.
MELISSA OIL (Food, Cosmetic and Pharma Grade)
Melissa Officinalis is a perennial herb which grows up to 10-150 cm tall. It is also called a Bee plant, Lemon balm, balm or balm mint. Its seeds need at least 20C & light to germinate and it spreads vegetatively as well as by seeds. Stems of the plant die at the start of winter and re-shoot up in spring. Its leaves have a lemon scent and the flowers are white in color. Leaves are crushed and when applied topically are used as a mosquito repellent. Flowers being white attract bees and that is why its genus name is Melissa. You should also know About Jojoba Oil
EXTRACTION PROCESS (How to Make?)
Melissa Lemon Oil is obtained from leaves and flowers of Melissa herb by method of steam distillation.
It s aroma is fresh, green & citrus, and orange in color, watery in viscosity.
Trans ocimene, citronellal, Caryophyllene, germacrene, geranial, geranyl acetate, cis-ocimene, octanone, linalool, beta bourbonene, methyl herponene, cis hexanol, octanol, octenol, copaene, alpha humulene, neral, delta are chief components.
BLENDING WELL WITH:
It blends well with Basil Oil, Frankincense oil, Geranium oil, Camomile oil, Rose oil, Lavender oil & ylang ylang oil etc.
20 Impressive Health Benefits and Uses of Melissa Lemon Balm Oil:
- Due to its properties like antibacterial, sudorific, antidepressant, antiviral, stomachic, tonic, uterine, antihistamine, hypertensive, neroine, it is great as a therapeutic agent.
- Due to its antidepressant properties it uplifts mind & energy. And is also called an Elixir of life or nectar of life.
- It is useful for allergies.
- In anxiety rub it on your hands & inhale it.
- It avoids bacterial infection.
- It is helpful in bronchitis, cold, coughs, depression, and eczema.
- It is useful in Hand & foot mouth disease, Herpes, hypertension, stress, vertigo, viral, infections & Warts.
- It supports immune system.
- It uplifts mind & energy.
- Lemon Balm Oil aids in smooth functioning of stomach & digestive process. It relieves in bloating & cramping of the stomach. Gases build up in the intestines and are forced out by this oil.
- Pure Melissa oil has sudorific properties which promotes sweating & perspiration resulting in removal of toxins from skin.
- It is used in perfumery.
- It brings down Blood pressure.
- Many problems related to menstruation & post menstruation syndrome can be treated.
- Lemon balm oil invokes warm feelings & actual warmth to respiratory system.
- It boosts memory.
- It treats nervous disorder.
- It is one of the powerful essential oil used in most of Aromatherapy.
- It is used in flavoring ice cream & Herbal teas and is used in fish dishes.
- It act as preservative.
SAFETY & PRECAUTIONS:
- It is non toxic but can cause irritation in sensitive people, so one should do patch test before applying topically.
- Lemon balm oil should not be used in children below 6yrs of age.
- If pregnant or under doctors care, consult a physician before using it.
Where you may Shop Melissa Oil in India?
We are one of the biggest manufacturer of Highest Quality Melissa Lemon Oil in India. Nowadays we have started to export this incredible oil to various overseas countries like the USA, UK, Singapore or UAE, Malaysia, Argentina, Uzbekistan, Australia, and more than 95 Countries, etc. We deals as B2B and B2C manufacturers and Exporters of Natural Melissa oil as Food, Cosmetic and Pharma Grade. Purity is the promised fact of our manufacturing factory. Thanks for your Valuable Time.