Fenugreek Seed OilAOS177
Fenugreek is an annual herb scientifically known as Trigonella foenum belongs to Fabaceae family, native to the Mediterranean regions, Southern Europe and Western Asia. Fenugreek seeds are rhomboid shaped. The seed of Fenugreek has dried and small round leaves. We one of the Top-notch Fenugreek Oil Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters from India. Know its specification and Check our business Certificates and if you are interested to share your query with us, you can Quote Us
All About Fenugreek Oil:
Fenugreek is an annual herb scientifically known as Trigonella foenum belongs to Fabaceae family, native to the Mediterranean regions, Southern Europe and Western Asia. Fenugreek seeds are rhomboid shaped. The seed of Fenugreek has dried and small round leaves. Fenugreek leaves consisting of small, obviate to oblong leaflets, widely produced in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Iran, Nepal, Bangladesh, Argentina, Egypt, France, Turkey, Morocco and Spain.
Fenugreek seed oil History:
Fenugreek plant name is derived from its Latin name Trigonella foenum graecum, means Greek hay. Its history dates back at least around 4000 B.C. Fenugreek was used by ancient Egyptians to embalm the dead people.
Fenugreek oil industrial benefits:
Fenugreek is considered to be the oldest medicines plant in human history. It has been utilized as a galactogogue. Fenugreek seed is rich source of essential amino acid, especially lysine, leucine and total aromatic amino acids
Extraction Process (How to Make):
Fenugreek oil is derived from seeds of fenugreek herb through steam distillation.
It is yellowish with a hint of brown color. Its aroma is fragrant with tones of bitter. Fenugreek seed essential oil contains volatile compounds.
Fenugreek oil contains various nutrients are: omega cardinene, alpha- cadinol, gamma-eudesmol and alpha-bisabolol.
13 Amazing Health Benefits and Uses:
- It is used in aromatherapy as it contains volatile compounds which for ushering in several healing actions.
- It is rich in soluble Fiber that really awesome for reducing weight Loss.
- It cures acne; it reduces inflammation, swelling (More essential oil for Swelling) pain and redness around pimples.
- As Fenugreek oil has anti oxidant qualities, prevent pimples from oxidizing and also blackheads formation by preventing cells from free radical damage.
- It is used for treatment of boils, carbuncles, cysts, furuncles, in grown hair and folliculitis.
- It prevents cancer as it has anti carcinogenic property.
- It promotes blood circulation.
- It provides relief from swelling, caused by hives and itching.
- It is used in massage oil (Jojoba Oil) as it soothes skin so provides relieving from inflammation.
- It is used to remove phlegm from throat, provide relief from coughs and bronchitis.
- It has hypoglycemic activity, used in treatment of Diabetes as it lowers down the blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Fenugreek seed Oil is work as Natural Ingredient for weight loss.
- It mimics estrogen hormone in female as it contain diosgenin which used to make synthetic estrogen.
Safety and Precaution:
Use carefully, this essential oil can affect blood sugar levels in people with diabetes as it is hypoglycemic.
Avoid using it that cause early contraction and also may cause unusual body odor.
Where to buy Fenugreek oil from India?
AOS Products offer unique Fenugreek Oil from India. We are ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018, HACCP, GMP and HALAL certified manufacturer of Fenugreek Oil from India. We work as Fenugreek Oil Manufacturer also in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata etc. We also work as Essential Oils Exporters in bulk from India.There are many Uses and benefits of Fenugreek Oil e.g. hair and Skins. So we care the quality during manufacturing process.