Fenugreek is an annual herb scientifically known as Trigonella foenum belongs to Fabaceae family, native to the Mediterranean regions, Southern Europe and Western Asia. Fenugreek seeds are rhomboid shaped. The seed of Fenugreek has dried and small round leaves. Fenugreek leaves consisting of small, obviate to oblong leaflets, widely produced in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Iran, Nepal, Bangladesh, Argentina, Egypt, France, Turkey, Morocco and Spain.
Fenugreek oil is derived from seeds of fenugreek herb through steam distillation.
Fenugreek oil is yellowish with a hint of brown colour. Its aroma is fragrant with tones of bitter. Fenugreek seed essential oil contains volatile compounds.
Fenugreek oil contains various nutrients are: omega –cardinene, alpha- cadinol, gamma-eudesmol and alpha-bisabolol.
13 Amazing Health Benefits and Uses:
Safety and Precaution:
- Fenugreek oil is used in aromatherapy as it contains volatile compounds which for ushering in several healing actions.
- It is rich in soluble Fiber that really awesome for reducing weight Loss.
- Fenugreek oil cures acne; it reduces inflammation, swelling, pain and redness around pimples.
- As Fenugreek oil has anti oxidant qualities, prevent pimples from oxidizing and also blackheads formation by preventing cells from free radical damage.
- Fenugreek oil is used for treatment of boils, carbuncles, cysts, furuncles, in grown hair and folliculitis.
- It prevents cancer as it has anti carcinogenic property.
- Fenugreek oil promotes blood circulation.
- Fenugreek oil provides relief from swelling, caused by hives and itching.
- It is used in massage oil as it soothes skin so provides relieving from inflammation.
- It is used to remove phlegm from throat, provide relief from coughs and bronchitis.
- It has hypoglycemic activity, used in treatment of Diabetes as it lowers down the blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Fenugreek seed Oil is work as Natural Ingredient for weight loss.
- It mimics estrogen hormone in female as it contain diosgenin which used to make synthetic estrogen.
Use carefully, Fenugreek oil can affect blood sugar levels in people with diabetes
as it is hypoglycemic.
Avoid using Fenugreek oil as it can cause early contraction and also may cause unusual body odor.AOS Products offer Indian Fenugreek Oil by following certified terms:
- Fenugreek Oil India
- Indian Fenugreek Oil Manufacturers
- Fenugreek Oil Suppliers New Delhi India
- Fenugreek Oil Exporters in Wholesale Rate
- Indian Pure Manufacturer Fenugreek Oil
- Uses and Best benefits of Fenugreek Oil
- Fenugreek Oil for hair and Skins.
- Verified Fenugreeks Oil Manufacturers in India