Ajwain oil is derived from the herb i.e. Trachyspermum ammi, also known as Caram copticum belongs to Apiaceae family. It is originated from Egypt and also spread throughout South West Asia such as in India, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan. It grows up to 2 feet, a predominately winter crop and harvested in month of April. Ajowain is annual shrub with small, erect with soft hairs and its fruits are grayish in color with oval in shape. Ajowain oil is used in preparation of medicines.
Shop pure Ajwain Oil only from AOS Brand in India because, we have a plant of all important essential oils. So basic Ajwain Oil price in India will be affordable only here.
Ajowain oil is obtained from crushed- dried seeds of Trachyspermum ammi shrub.
Ajowain oil is pale yellowish brown in colour, burning taste with characteristic thyme odor.
It is composed of thymol, γ-terpinene, p-cymene, β-pinene, carvacrol and dipentene.
12 Impressive Use and Benefits-
Safety and Prevention-
- It is used as ingredient in toothpaste and mouthwashes as it prevent bad breath and its thymol content is an effective mouthwash.
- It is used in eardrops for earaches.
- It is used for aromatherapy, in massage body oil and providing relief from muscle spasm, cramps and arthritis.
- It is used for treatment of cholera and diarrhea.
- It is useful in breathing issues as it relax air passage and allows more oxygen into lungs so help in treatment of bronchial pneumonia and other respiratory ailments.
- It provides aid in healing painful throat.
- It provides ease in stuffy nose, sinus congestion, cold and coughs.
- It helps in kidney stone as it dissolves stone and treats urinary infections to relieve pain and other discomfort of kidney.
- It is used to alleviate rheumatic pain and inflammatory condition.
- Ajowain oil is used in wound cleaning and treating skin infection because of its antiseptic property.
- It has antifungal component i.e. thymol and β-pinene which helps to get rid of molds, yeasts and other fungi.
- It is used for the treatment of emphysema, migraine and rheumatic pain.
Why we are unique?
- If any person is on diet, avoid using of ajowain oil as it stimulates appetite.
- Consult to doctor first before using while pregnant or breast feeding.
We AOS Products Pvt Ltd are a very reputed manufacturer
(Delhi NCR Ghaziabad UP India) for pure Ajwain oil; we care this product by Ajwain Essential oil as per IP grade in India. In wholesale quantity you may Shop online. Since Ajwain oil has many health benefits
so we care its quality. During manufacturing process. A ISO, GMP certified Ajwain oil Suppliers in Delhi NCR, if you are looking than AOS is no. One. As per bulk requirement from out side of India we have approved as HALAL certified so as per Indian Exporter
we have nominated in all most worldwide zone to sell our Products.