The Lemon is a small evergreen tree belongs to family Rutaceae. Lemon is native to Asia. Lemons are one of the global and brand citrus fruits in India; it deals on a regular basis in worldwide countries. The yellow fruits are used in juice, cooking, and baking. This incredible oil is also a superb source of Vitamins. We are one of the Trustworthy Lemon Oil Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters from India. Write us for product specifications, Check our registered business Certificates and if you have any query, you can Quote Us.
All About Lemon oil BP:
The lemon is a small evergreen tree belongs to family Rutaceae. Lemon is native to Asia. Lemons are one of the global and brand citrus fruits in the India; it deals at regular basis at worldwide countries. The yellow fruits are used in juice, cooking and baking. Natural Lemon oil is also a superb source of Vitamins.
Lemon oil History:
Lemon tree is native to Asia. This sour, acidic fruit was used for its healing properties (Know more oil having Healing Properties) by Romans, Indians and Egyptians. Eventually lemon tree made their way to North Africa and Middle East and subsequently around the Europe.
Lemon oil Industrial Uses:
Essential oil of Lemon is used as a key compound in care products as a fresh source of Aroma. It also eliminates harmful Microbes present in the closed averments, due to its detoxify properties. Due to its detoxifying properties, it is idea oil for use as a surfactant and in sanitizer products & Household cleanser.
Crusaders brought to Europe in the middle ages. Lemon has high content of Vitamin A, B and C. Sailors in the Royal Navy were given an ounce a day, to alleviate scurvy and other vitamin deficiencies.
Lemon Oil Extraction Method (How to Make):
Pure Lemon oil is extracted by Steam Distillation method of dried peels of Citrus limon belongs to family Rutaceae. The lemon oil is clear pale yellow to dark green color.
Lemon oil description:
Botanical name : Citrus limon
Parts used : Dried peel
Color : Clear pale yellow to dark green colour liquid
Perfumery note : Characteristic odour of lemon oil
Shelf life : Two years
Density : 0.849 to 0.858
Refractive index : 1.473 to 1.476
Optical rotation : +57.0 +66.0
Solubility : Soluble in ethanol and water.
Storage : In well fitted container in cool and dry place.
It contains; alpha-pinen, Sabinene, beta-pinene, beta-myrcene, Limonene, Z-beta-ocimene and gama-terpinene.
Lemon Oil Benefits (16 Ways to Use):
- It is Improves digestion of body.
- It is used as remedy for halitosis and health care of oral.
- It is amazing helpful medicine for acidity, upset stomach and including indigestion (We recommended for you more oil uses in Indigestion ) and cramps.
- It is used in various artificial drinks.
- It has cough relief properties.
- Lemon oil aids to improve cold symptoms, relieve pain, reduce anxiety and depression, treats acne.
- It is used in cleansing and purification.
- It is used for the treatment of asthma.
- It is effective against malaria and typhoid.
- It gives relief from sleeplessness.
- Lemon oil is the good ingredient for perfumes.
- Lemon oil is removed dandruff from the hair
- It is used in anxiety, nervousness and nervous tension.
- It is improved our immune system.
- It is used for treatment of pimples and it also nourishes the skin.
- It is also helpful for prompting loss of your body health.
blends well with:
Lemon oil blends with much essential lavender oil, ylang ylang oil, neroli essential oil, Rose oil, geranium essential oil, sandalwood oil and tea tree distilled oil.
Lemon Oil where to buy?
We AOS Products is a Brand Manufacturer of Pure Lemon oil. We offer only highest quality Lemon Oil at Best Price in India. We work as Certified Manufacturers of this amazing oil. We are ISO 9001:2015, Kosher, ISO 22000:2018, GMP, HACCP Manufacturer of this oil in India. At worldwide zone we have achieved as Top Exporters of Pure Lemon oil.