Eucalyptus citriodora oil:Description:
Eucalyptus citriodora is also known as lemon-scented gum, blue spotted gum, lemon eucalyptus. It is extracted from the elongated leaves of the Lemon-scented gum tree. Lemon eucalyptus oil is used in Ayurveda for asthma, cold, cough, arthritis, hypertension, shingles, migraine pain, rheumatism, wounds, inflammation, bacterial and fungal infections as well as a non-toxic insect repellent for keeping away from mosquitoes, ticks and fleas.
Eucalyptus cintriodora oil have been used in the treatment of various skin disorders like burns, scabies, wounds, dermatitis and erysipelas. It is very effective on treating dandruff, dry scalp, itching and lice.
It is extracted from leaves of eucalyptus cintriodora
tree by steam distillation.
Color: colorless to pale yellow in color.
5 Excellent Uses and Benefits:
- It helps to treat asthma, cold, cough, migraine, rheumatism and hypertension.
- It is non- toxic insect repellent which helps to keep away from mosquitoes, fleas, insects and ticks.
- It can apply on wounds, cuts and inflammation.
- It is also good to treat skin disorder like scabies and erysipelas.
- It also helps to reduce dandruff, dry scalp, itching and lice.