Synonyms: Tangerine, true Mandarin, Citrus reticulate, naartjie
Botanical Name: Citrus reticulate
Part Used: Peel
Color: Yellow orange color
Viscosity: Watery in viscosity
Perfumery Note: Characteristic
Shelf Life: Two years
Refractive Density: 1.4710-1.4770
EXTRACTION: Mandarin oil is extracted by the mode of Steam Distillation method from the peel of fruit.
ORIGIN: It was originated in China. America is now a large producer of Mandarin oil.
It was taken to Europe from China in 1805.
- Mandarin plant is drought tolerant.
- Tree is thorny plant which grows in tropical and subtropical zone.
- It grows up in well drained soil with neutral to acid in PH.
8 Remarkable Health Uses and Benefits:
- Mandarin oil has soothing effect on Nervous system.
- It proves better treatment for digestive system, helping in diarrhea, constipation & flatulence.
- It is used to increase blood circulation & reducing fluid retention.
- Mandarin oil is used by the women after pregnancy to stretch the marks.
- It is used against insomnia, obesity & for skin rejuvenation.
- Mandarin oil has antispasmodic, antiseptic, diuretic, laxative and digestive properties.
- It is also called as "Happy Oil in Ayurveda" because it reduce stress and tension.
- One of the amazing uses of pure Mandarin Essential oil is that it promotes the growth of new Tissues and Cells And many more
Some Essential Cosmetics Uses:
- Mandarin oil is used in cosmetics soaps & perfumes.
- It is a good flavoring agent in liquors and confectionery.
Mandarin Oil Chemical Composition:
The Chemical constituents of Mandarin oil are alpha Pinene, camphene, alpha thujane, sabinene, beta pinene, terpineol-4-ol, citronellal, linalool, y-terpinolene, limonene, mycene, nerol and geranial.
Mandarin Oil blends well with:
Although essential oils blends well with other oils Mandarin oil blends with cinnamon, Clary Sage Oil, bergamot
Clove, neroli, nutmeg Oil, lavender, frankincense Oil etc
SAFETY MEASURE:Eye Contact
If mandarin oil comes in contact with eye, wash eye with plenty of water till 15 minutes, remove contact lances. If serious condition then call doctor immediately.
Remove contaminated clothes and footwear if Mandarin oil comes in contact with skin.
Wash thoroughly with fresh water at least 15 minutes. Contact a doctor immediately if irritations persist.
If Mandarin oil is inhaled in high conc. Take the person to fresh air, if serious condition then provides artificial respiration call the physician immediately
STORAGE & HANDLING:
- While handling do not drink and smoke.
- Do not leave the drum empty as empty drum.
- Maintain the proper cleanness and hygiene.
- Keep the drum in cool and dark place temperature below 25
- Mandarin oil is non toxic, non sensitizing non irritant oil.
- Photo toxicity may occur, avoid exposing the skin after treatment.
Where you may Shop?
AOS Products is not only a unique brand of powerful essential oils. But we care the quality and price expected by our buyers/Importers. So we are the largest Manufacturer of Mandarin Oil in Delhi India. We produce as per the quality uses of Mandarin oil. Since our journey have been started as Exporter now a day, so if you are ready to buy our Mandarin Essential oil from Middle east, Far East, Africa, Asia, Latin America than your always welcome us.