Naiouli tree is a coastal tree; it is common on the edges of tidal water. It requires swamps and boggy condition. It grows better in slightly acidic soil. It is used for the treatment against Laryngitis, catarrh, sore throat, Sinusitis, Asthma, Whooping cough, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, bronchitis, chest infection, flu, cold & Fever. We are the Biggest Manufacturer and exporter of pure and original Niaouli oil in India. Write us for specifications and if you have any query, Contact Us
Know Specification of Naiouli Oil:
Synonyms: Naiouli oil, Cherry pea tree, Melaleuca viridiflora.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca viridiflora
Part Used: Leaves
Color: Colorless to pale yellow and greenish
Viscosity: Watery in viscosity
Perfumery Note: Sweet & Fresh smell
Shelf Life: Two years
Refractive Density: 1.474-1.494
Pure Naiouli oil is extracted by the mode of steam distillation from the leaves of Naiouli plant
- Naiouli is a large evergreen tree with flexible trunk, pointed leaves and yellowish flowers.
- It is native to Australia, French Pacific Island and New Caledonia
- The leaves of Naiouli fall down and forms layer of leaves this ground forms disinfectant layer that clean the environment and it purifies the water.
Naiouli tree is a coastal tree; it is common on the edges of tidal water. It requires swamps and boggy condition.
It grows better in slightly acidic soil.
- Naiouli oil is a good antiseptic.
- It is used for the treatment against Laryngitis, catarrh, sore throat, Sinusitis, Asthma, Whooping cough, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, bronchitis, chest infection, flu (More Essential Oil for Flu), cold & Fever.
- Naiouli oil is used in dysentery neuralgia, rheumatism, urinary infection, dysentery, intestinal parasites, and cystitis.
- Naiouli oil is used for washing wounds, clear boil burns, cuts, blemishes, acne, ulcers and insect bites.
Naiouli oil is used in creams and lotion as it helps to clear congestion in oily skin.
It is used as a blend in massage oil or diluted in bath.
The Chemical constituents of Naiouli oil are y-terpineol, 1-8 cineole, Limonene, alpha Phellandrene, alpha & beta pinene, piperitone and Linalool.
Naiouli oil can blends well with Fennel, Juniper Berry Oil, coriander, lavender oil, pine, lime & Peppermint oil.
If Naiouli oil comes in contact with eye, wash eye with plenty of water till 15 minutes, remove contact lances. If serious condition then call doctor immediately.
Remove contaminated clothes and footwear if Naiouli oil comes in contact with skin.
Wash thoroughly with fresh water at least 15 minutes. Contact a doctor immediately if irritations persist.
If Naioulo oil is inhaled in high conc. Take the person to fresh air, if serious condition then provides artificial respiration call the physician immediately
STORAGE and HANDLING:
- While handling do not drink and smoke.
- Do not leave the drum empty as empty drum.
- Maintain the proper cleanness and hygiene.
- Keep the drum in cool and dark place temperature below 25 Degree Celsius
- Naiouli oil is non toxic, non sensitizing non irritant oil
- It is safe oil.