The Naiouli tree is a coastal tree; it is common on the edges of tidal water. It requires swamps and boggy conditions. It grows better in slightly acidic soil. It is used for the treatment of Laryngitis, catarrh, sore throat, Sinusitis, Asthma, Whooping cough, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, bronchitis, chest infection, flu, cold & Fever. We are the Biggest and Most Niaouli oil Manufacturers and Exporters in India. We offer this highest quality oil as per Food Grade, Pharma Grade, and Cosmetic Grade. So, Write us for specifications and if you have any queries, Contact Us @ email@example.com
Know Specification of Naiouli Oil:
Synonyms: Naiouli oil, Cherry pea tree, Melaleuca viridiflora.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca viridiflora
Part Used: Leaves
Color: Colorless to pale yellow and greenish
Viscosity: Watery in viscosity
Perfumery Note: Sweet & Fresh smell
Shelf Life: Two years
Refractive Density: 1.474-1.494
EXTRACTION PROCESS (How to Make):
Pure Naiouli oil is extracted by the mode of steam distillation from the leaves of Naiouli plant
- Naiouli is a large evergreen tree with flexible trunk, pointed leaves and yellowish flowers.
- It is native to Australia, French Pacific Island, and New Caledonia
- The leaves of Naiouli fall down and form a layer of leaves the ground forming a disinfectant layer that cleans the environment and it purifies the water.
Naiouli tree is a coastal tree; it is common on the edges of tidal water. It requires swamps and boggy conditions.
It grows better in slightly acidic soil.
- Naiouli oil is a good antiseptic.
- It is used for the treatment of Laryngitis, catarrh, sore throat, Sinusitis, Asthma, Whooping cough, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, bronchitis, chest infection, flu (More Essential Oil for Flu), cold & Fever.
- Naiouli oil is used in dysentery neuralgia, rheumatism, urinary infection, dysentery, intestinal parasites, and cystitis.
- Naiouli oil is used for washing wounds, clear boil burns, cuts, blemishes, acne, ulcers, and insect bites.
Naiouli oil is used in creams and lotion as it helps to clear congestion in oily skin.
It is used as a blend in massage oil or diluted in a bath.
The Chemical constituents of Niaouli oil are y-terpineol, 1-8 cineole, Limonene, alpha Phellandrene, alpha & beta-pinene, piperitone and Linalool.
Naiouli oil can blend well with Fennel, Juniper Berry Oil, coriander, lavender oil, pine, lime & Peppermint oil.
If Naiouli oil comes in contact with the eye, wash eye with plenty of water till 15 minutes, remove contact lances. If a serious condition then call a doctor immediately.
Remove contaminated clothes and footwear if Naiouli oil comes in contact with the skin.
Wash thoroughly with fresh water for at least 15 minutes. Contact a doctor immediately if irritations persist.
If Naioulo oil is inhaled in high conc. Take the person to fresh air, if serious condition then provides artificial respiration call the physician immediately
STORAGE and HANDLING:
- While handling do not drink and smoke.
- Do not leave the drum empty as an empty drum.
- Maintain proper cleanness and hygiene.
- Keep the drum in cool and dark place temperature below 25 Degree Celsius
- Naiouli oil is non toxic, non sensitizing non irritant oil
- It is safe oil.