Betel Leaf oil
It is a Perennial Plant with heart shaped leaves, which belong to Piperaceae family, and the herb is also called as betel pepper or wild pepper and leaves have clove like flavor, it is mainly found in Indian States of Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil nadu & west Bengal. It is a vine & it needs pole or big tree for its support and needs well drained fertile soil.
Betel leaf Essential Oil
is mostly used as Paan or liquid, Betel leaves have antiseptic properties & acts as breath freshener.Extraction:
Betel leaf oil is obtained by steam distillation of leaves.Properties:
Its Aroma is sharp and color is from bright brown to yellow.Composition:
Its main contents are tannins, chavicol, phenyl
, propane & cyncole etc.Blending:
It blends well with Clove oil, cinnamon
oil, and cardamom oil.10 Awesome Health and Medicinal Uses:
- It acts as breath freshener.
- It can cure intestinal worms.
- It is helpful in treating constipation
- It can prevent system from effects of pathogens & Microorganisms.
- It helps in relieving from cold & Cough.
- It eases pain.
- Owing to its antiseptic properties it relieves in nose bleeding, itchiness, vaginal wetness & other skin infections.
- It is useful in treating urine infections, headaches etc.
- It can reduce effect of pimples.
- Betel oil can provide relief in lower back pain.
Pregnant ladies should avoid betel leaf oil.
Where you may Buy?
AOS Products offers 100% pure Betel Leaf Oil. We are largest manufacturer of Betel leaf oil India. In our factory you may see Betel leaf oil extraction, before your buying. Since there are numerous Betel leaf oil benefits and uses so we care it.Learn here Betel leaf oil extraction process. We are Indian betel leaf Exporters. You may compromise Betel leaf oil price in India to others.Betel leaf oil manufacturer India. How to make betel leaf oil, kindly visits our factory.