MODE OF EXTRACTION-
Wintergreen also known as Gandhapura. Pure essential oil of Wintergreen is extracted from leaves by steam distillation of Wintergreen plant.
6 Amazing Benefits or Uses-
- It has been extensively used to relives pain, fight against infections, treats arthritis and rheumatism, treats spasms.
- Its therapeutic uses are analgesic, ant rheumatic, antispasmodic carminative, diuretic, stimulant, aromatic and astringent properties.
- It is used to staunch bloody wounds, applied to dog bites, snakebites, and insect bites.
- Though wintergreen or Gandhapura oil may be a component in products use as nose inhalation and in fever.
- When you will use it on your skin, it causes good sensations .
- This oil also stimulates the flood of blood at any area your body where it is applied.
Where you Shop?
- It is clear transparent, liquid.
- Main constituents are alpha-pinene, beta pinene, methyl salicylate
- Insoluble in water, miscible with other oils and organic solvent.
- It is native to eastern to North America. Wintergreen oil commonly known as gaultheria oil.
Gandhapura or Wintergreen is a very good Essential oil
of India. We AOS Products are a unique Wintergreen Oil Manufacturers in India. We offer Pure wintergreen oil. We called as Top Suppliers of Gandhapura in Delhi NCR. You may follow us as Best Exporters of Gandhapura
from India. We work as Indian Manufacturer that offer Wholesale Rate only. Visits us to know Gandhapura
Best Uses and Benefits. You may Shop online India.