The word Cajuput derives from the Malaysian term caju puti significance white-colored wood. The cajuput shrub, native to Australia and Malaysia, is also known as Melaleuca leucadendra or Melaleuca minor.
Its tree holds infrequent, piercing, wide, evergreen and white-colored flowers and connected to the Myrtaceae family. Cajuput Oil has various healing capabilities and it is for this reason that it is grown all over the globe such as India, South Asia, Japan, Vietnam, Java, and Malaysia. The leaves in and branches of the tree are used for the removal of cajuput oil.
MODE OF EXTRACTON:
Cajuput essential oil extracted through the steam distillation method from the fresh leaves and twigs of Cajuput plant.
5 type Uses of Cajeput Oil:
- Pure Cajuput oil is utilized widely with a great remedy for digestion problem and skin problems and assists to balance our mind by clearing thoughts, stimulating the mind and eliminating the feelings of slowness.
- The healing characteristics of this oil include carminative, anti-spasmodic, decongestant, paregoric, anti-neuralgic, antiseptic, insecticide, and tonic.
- It helps in curing the infections such as colds and coughs, cools down the body.
- Cajeput oil is very helpful for asthma, sinusitis and a sore throat.It is helpful in all types of problem like acne, psoriasis, etc. and widely used as massage oil.
- The oil is used in the treatment of illnesses such as bone and joint problems and disorders, difficulty in breathing, bronchitis, cholera, respiratory disease, epilepsy, coughing and cold, abdominal viruses, pneumonia, tooth discomfort, intestinal complaints, bladder issues, skin issues such as acne, rheumatism, neuralgia, and many other illnesses and health issues.
Cajuput essential oil blends well with wintergreen and eucalyptus oil
. The oil can be used as a tonic and a pesticide. It is used in cleansers, soaps, fragrances, and various beauty products to add perfume to them.For flavor, it is also used in beverages and various types of meals.
The oil is regarded protected from part effects; however, it may cause irritation on the skin if used in extreme amounts.PROPERTIES:
Pure Cajupt oil is an excellent wound healing essential oil
and smells just like to eucalyptus.
Sometimes it described as a white tea tree. Major ingredient of cajuput essential oil are a- pinene, b-pinene, p-cymene, terpinolene, linaloal, myrcene, terpinen-4 ol, a terpene, limonene, 1,8-cineole, y terpinene, a terpineole.Precaution and Avoid:
It may cause skin irritation in some people; thus, a skin test is suggested prior to use this oil. Contact with eyes should be avoided. It is a non-toxic and non-sensitizing product.Where you Shop Good quality?
We AOS Products offer high quality of Indian Cajuput Oil
that are also certified by numerous worldwide certifications. So you may shop Cajuput Oil by Wholesale Suppliers in India. AOS Brand also called as Indian Manufacturers of Cajuput Oil. Look for Cajuput Oil in India and compare the quality of AOS to others. We also offer Bulk quantity of Cajuput Oil. At worldwide zone we also called as Natural Cajuput Oil Exporters from India.