MODE OF EXTRACTION:
Tagetes oil is extracted by the steam distillation method from the flowers, stalks and leaves of the tagetes, picked when the seeds are just beginning to form.
5 SURPRISING HEALTH BENEFITS AND USES:
- The oil has been used for menstrual, irregularities, skin complaints, conjunctivitis, poor eyesight, and varicose veins.
- It is employed to a limited extent in herbaceous and floral perfumes.
- It is also used for flavouring tobacco and most food categories, including alcoholic and soft drinks.Tagetes oil helps in curing chest infections, bronchitis, coughs and repellent.
- As a massage oil, it can help in recovering cuts, wounds, parasitic and fungal infestations.
- When used in a cream or lotion, Tagetes can have a most advantageous effect on microbial and fungal infections and especially effective when treating weeping wounds.
- Tagetes essential oil is yellow colored and has a fruity type smell just like citrus.
- Tagetone, ocimene, valeric acid and limonene are the main chemical components.
- Tagetes is basically a native to Australia where it is grown profusely.
Tagetes Oil Where to Buy?
We AOS Products is No. 1 Manufacturers of Tagetes Essential Oil. We are largest Suppliers of Tagetes Essential Oil in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Jaipur and more. We offer Pure and Natural quality of Tagetes Essential Oil. We are ISO, GMP, HACCP certified of Natural Tagetes Essential Oil. We work only High Quality Tagetes Essential Oil in India. We produce in bulk Tagetes Essential Oil. We work as Tagetes Essential Oil Exporter in USA, Middle East, Far East, Africa, Latin America and more country.