incredible oil is extracted by the steam distillation method from the flowers, stalks, and leaves of the tagetes, picked when the seeds are just beginning to form. AOS Products is one of the Biggest Tagetes Oil Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters in India. Visit our page, Write us for specifications, check our professional business certificates and if you have any queries, Please Write Us
Tagetes Oil (Food, Pharma and Cosmetic Grade):
It is extracted by the steam distillation method from the flowers, stalks and leaves of the tagetes, picked when the seeds are just beginning to form.
Tagetes Oil History:
Tagetes Plant is native to America (United State), growing naturally in the Southwestern United States and South America. There are various species of this plant and some have become naturalized around the world. Our species, Tagetes Minuta is considered to be a noxious plant in certain areas.
Industrial Benefits of Tagetes oil:
It is helpful in treating cough, chest congestion, and catarrh. It helps to dilate the bronchi and facilitates the flow of Mucus by dislodging congestion. Tagetes Oil can also be used in areas of skin allergies. It has a healing effect on Wounds, Calluses, and Bunions.
5 SURPRISING HEALTH BENEFITS AND USES:
- The oil has been used for menstrual, irregularities, skin complaints, conjunctivitis, poor eyesight, and varicose veins.
- It is employed to a limited extent in herbaceous and floral perfumes (for this visit more Other Oils as Lavender Oil, Jasmine Oil, etc)
- It is also used for flavoring tobacco and most food categories, including alcoholic and soft drinks.Tagetes oil helps in curing chest infections, bronchitis, coughs and repellent.
- As a massage oil (You can also use Jojoba oil for Massage), it can help in recovering cuts, wounds, parasitic and fungal infestations.
- When used in a cream or lotion, Tagetes can have a most advantageous effect on microbial and fungal infections and especially effective when treating weeping wounds.
- This essential oil is yellow colored and has a fruity type smell just like citrus.
- Tagetone, ocimene, valeric acid, and limonene are the main chemical components.
- Tagetes is basically a native to Australia where it is grown profusely.
Tagetes Oil Where to Buy?
We AOS Products is No. 1 Manufacturers of Tagetes Essential Oil. We are the largest Supplier of Tagetes Essential Oil in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Jaipur, and more. We offer Pure and Natural Quality Oil. We are ISO 9001:2015, Koshar, ISO 22000:2018, GMP, HACCP certified of Natural Tagetes Essential Oil. We work for the Highest Quality of Oil in India. We offer this essential oil as per Food, Cosmetic, and Pharma Grade. Nowadays we have started to Export this amazing oil to Tajikistan, USA, the Middle East, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, Latin America, and more than 95 countries. So, if you have any queries, You can Write Us Today.