MODE OF EXTRACTION:
Tagetes oil is extracted by the steam distillation method from the flowers, stalks and leaves of the tagetes, picked when the seeds are just beginning to form.
5 SURPRISING HEALTH BENEFITS AND USES:
- The oil has been used for menstrual, irregularities, skin complaints, conjunctivitis, poor eyesight, and varicose veins.
- It is employed to a limited extent in herbaceous and floral perfumes.
- It is also used for flavouring tobacco and most food categories, including alcoholic and soft drinks.Tagetes oil helps in curing chest infections, bronchitis, coughs and repellent.
- As a massage oil, it can help in recovering cuts, wounds, parasitic and fungal infestations.
- When used in a cream or lotion, Tagetes can have a most advantageous effect on microbial and fungal infections and especially effective when treating weeping wounds.
AOS Product also offer:
- Tagetes essential oil is yellow colored and has a fruity type smell just like citrus.
- Tagetone, ocimene, valeric acid and limonene are the main chemical components.
- Tagetes is basically a native to Australia where it is grown profusely.
- Tagetes Essential Oil Manufacturers
- Tagetes Essential Oil Suppliers
- Pure and Natural Tagetes Essential Oil
- Natural Tagetes Essential Oil
- High Quality Tagetes Essential Oil
- Tagetes Essential Oil
- Tagetes Essential OilCrude
- 100% Pure Tagetes Essential Oil
- Tagetes Essential Oil Exporter
- Tagetes Essential Oil Rectified
- Usess Of Tagetes Essential Oil
- Benefit Of Tagetes Essential Oil