Tagetes oil is extracted by the steam distillation method from the flowers, stalks and leaves of the tagetes, picked when the seeds are just beginning to form. We are Reliable Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters of pure and Original Tagetes Oil in India. Visit our page, Write us for specifications, check our professional business certificates and if you have any query, Please Write Us
All About Tagestes Oil & Extraction Process:
Tagetes oil is extracted by the steam distillation method from the flowers, stalks and leaves of the tagetes, picked when the seeds are just beginning to form.
Tagetes oil history:
Tagetes Plant is native to America (United State), growing naturally in Southwetern united state and South America. There are various species of this plant andsome have become naturalized around the world. Our species, T. minuta is considred to be a noxious plant in certain areas.
Essential Benefits of Tagetes oil:
Tagetes essential oil is helpful in treating cough, chest congestion and catarrh. It helps to dialite the bronchi and facilitating the flow of Muscus by dislodging congestion. Tagetes can also be used in areas of skin allergies. It has a healing effect on Wound, Calluses and Bunions.
5 SURPRISING HEALTH BENEFITS AND USES:
- The oil has been used for menstrual, irregularities, skin complaints, conjunctivitis, poor eyesight, and varicose veins.
- It is employed to a limited extent in herbaceous and floral perfumes (for this visit more Other Oils as Lavender Oil, Jasmine Oil etc)
- It is also used for flavouring tobacco and most food categories, including alcoholic and soft drinks.Tagetes oil helps in curing chest infections, bronchitis, coughs and repellent.
- As a massage oil (You can also use Jojoba oil for Massage), it can help in recovering cuts, wounds, parasitic and fungal infestations.
- When used in a cream or lotion, Tagetes can have a most advantageous effect on microbial and fungal infections and especially effective when treating weeping wounds.
- This essential oil is yellow colored and has a fruity type smell just like citrus.
- Tagetone, ocimene, valeric acid and limonene are the main chemical components.
- Tagetes is basically a native to Australia where it is grown profusely.
Tagetes Oil Where to Buy?
We AOS Products is No. 1 Manufacturers of Tagetes Essential Oil. We are largest Suppliers of Tagetes Essential Oil in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Jaipur and more. We offer Pure and Natural quality of Oil. We are ISO 9001:2015, Koshar, ISO 22000:2018, GMP, HACCP certified of Natural Tagetes Essential Oil. We work for Highest Quality of the Oil in India. We produce in bulk of this essential oil. We work as Tagetes Essential Oil Exporter in USA, Middle East, Far East, Africa, Latin America and more country.