MENTHOL AND MINT OILS:
The organic compound menthol occurs naturally within Mentha Arvensis, which is the mint variety used to obtain menthol crystal. Another name of menthol is peppermint camphor. Menthol has a strong minty cool odor and taste. It is cyclic alcohol obtained from the volatile oils of various species of Mentha. All the products of this category are used as a flavoring or olfactory agent in a variety of products, including liquor, cough drops, mouthwashes, toothpaste, and shampoo.
Know Numerous Surprising Uses and Benefits:
- These products contributes a cooling sensation to the skin which helps to reduce the feeling of irritation, itching, and burning.
- It reduces blackheads and whiteheads and removes dark spots.
- All these products has soothing properties. It can calm the inflamed or sunburned area.
- Menthol exfoliates the skin, removes dead skin, and reveals newer healthier skin.
- These products are used to clear sinuses and helps to reduce fever.
- These products control plaque or kill bacteria that can contribute to the development of gingivitis.
- It also helps to cure oral injury, sore mouth, gums, sore throat, and blisters.
- These oils and crystals have a cooling and anesthetic effect which decreases cough bouts and can soothe a sore dry throat.
Our Company provides the highest and impeccable quality of Mint Oils, Menthol in small and bold size, Spearmint Oil, Peppermint Oil, Menthol Water-soluble, Dementholised Mint Oil, Indian Piperita Oil, and derivatives of all these Oils. Mentha Oil is the major by-product of the plant Mentha.
The major products obtained from Mentha Oil are Mint and Menthol.
Although the origin of Mentha is unknown, Europe has started to have initiated its cultivation. Commercially, Japan is stated to have started out the Mentha manufacturing in the 1870s. India commenced Mentha cultivation in the 1960s. During those days India was the importer of Menthol, which triggered farmers to start Mentha cultivation.
Mentha which is a Rabi crop is generally sown in the winter season. Sandy soil with high water content is most appropriate for growing the plant. The plant is harvested when it reaches the flowering stage. At the flowering stage, the oil content material in Mentha is very high.
The harvested crop is left to dry in the sun; after 2 to 4 days, the crop weight decreases to one-third of its original weight. The harvesting of Mentha is achieved twice in the season. Mentha is a vital crop in India due to its consumption pattern.
Buy a wide range of Menthol and Mint oils as per Food Grade, Cosmetic Grade, and Pharma Grade directly from the Most Reliable, Reputed and Trusted Manufacturer, Supplier, and Exporters from India. We have strongly promised our genuine client to provide our material at any cost. So, don't go anywhere if you are a daily buyer of our products in bulk. Visit today and directly " Write to Us"