Peppermint Oil IP, BP, USP
Peppermint oil is derived from the peppermint plant through steam distillation. Peppermint plant(Mentha piperita) is hybrid of watermint (M. aquatica) and spearmint (M. spicata). Peppermint oil is commonly used as flavoring in foods and beverages, as a fragrance in soaps, formulation of shampoo & conditioners and cosmetics.
Peppermint Oil is derived from the Mentha Piperita leaves; hence, Peppermint Oil is also called as Indian Piperita Oil. Piperita Oil used in various items or products such as cosmetics, perfumes, chewing gums, tooth pastes, ointments, lotions, analgesic balms, creams, etc. It is also known for its Therapeutic qualities for centuries, it is very effective in digestive issues and pain relief.
Peppermint Oil BP
(Mentha piperita oil) is extracted by the steam distillation process from leaves and flowers of the aerial parts of Peppermint herb. Peppermint oil, which Latin Name is Mentha x piperita belongs to the Labiatae family and generally grows up to approximately 2-3 feet long
with flowers having violet color and dark green leaves.
Peppermint oil Properties:
The herbaceous plant Peppermint is a species of spearmint and water mint (Mentha aquatica). The most active ingredients of this distillation are menthone (20% - 30%) and menthol (30% - 40%). The peppermint herb is widely cultivated throughout North America and Europe. Peppermint leaves are often used to flavor tea, foods, etc. across the globe.8 Popular benefits and Uses:
- Peppermint oil is commonly used to stimulate digestive system.
- The essential oil can be used to cure with indigestion and nausea.
- It is used as a traditional remedy for muscle and nerve pain, headaches, stomach problems, cold and intestine problems.
- It gives a cooling excitement and has a calming effect on the body which can reduce muscles pain.
- It can help freshen bad breath and pacify digestive issues.
- Peppermint Essential oil is highly beneficial for killing the bad breath bacteria for making the breath smell fresh and minty. It can be used as a mouth freshener and is a best replacement of sugary chewing gum. The oil is also very beneficial to relieve the soreness occurred due to arthritis and inflammation.
- It is helpful in soothing the digestive problems such as diarrhea and indigestion. Taking one or two drops of Indian Piperita Oil can be applied directly on the stomach or it can be consumed in a glass of fresh water for relaxing the stomach which helps us to feel fast and bettor.
- We AOS Products Indian Peppermint Oil Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporters. We can manufacture this oil as per the customer requirement, this oil can be customized as per the Uses. we can offer almost all the customized forms of this oil. We also offer Mentha Furan distilled from Mentha Piperita Oil with Purity up to 90%.
Oil of Indian Piperita is highly important in Ayurveda and it has also a long tradition of medicinal use. Archaeological evidences show that it was being used for the treatment as far as a thousand years ago. It is an essential oil and is massively used in a wide range of products such as cosmetic product, perfumes, analgesic balms, lotions, creams, chewing gums, conditioners & shampoos
, etc. In order to assure the purity & accurate composition, our team of adept quality checkers checks the quality of the Indian Piperita oil
on various set parameters laid by the industry and the market. In addition to this, our esteemed clients can avail Indian Piperita oil from us in a wide range of packaging options at rock-bottom prices.Specifications:Product
: Peppermint OilAppearance
: Pale yellow colored clear liquid, minty taste, characteristic odour Solubility
: Soluble in Ethanol & methylene chlorideRelative Density
: 0.900 to 0.916 Refractive Index :
1.457 to 1.467 Optical Rotation :
-10° to -30° Acid Value Max :
1.4 L-Menthone Content :
14 to 32%Mentha Furan Content :
1 to 9%L-Menthol Content :
30 to 55%Storage:
In well fitted container in cool and dark placeWhere to shop in Indian Markets?
We offer only a unique name of Indian Peppermint Oil because we professionally managed and certified by worldwide certification like ISO 2009-2015, GMP and HACCP and HALAL and before supplying or exporting we confirm all quality and price related facts to our special clients terms like that Peppermint essential oil as per IP, BP and USP grade.
We deal this essential oil of Peppermint Oil as good Suppliers in India. Our verified Peppermint oil BP is popularly having demands in Middle East, Far East and African countries. We sell our Natural Peppermint oil at wholesale rate in New Delhi. Besides of Peppermint oil us also deals by direct to our factory of the following mint products like Mentha Piperita oil and Piperita oil which have excellent rate and finest quality. More Details like Port services, quality and our produced capacity visits us.