Myrrh oil is acquired from myrrh resins which come from myrrh tree, scientifically called as Commiphora myrrha that is belongs to Burseraceae family. Myrrh oil is also known as bola, gum and hirabol myrrh. Myrrh is a small tree that can grow up to 5 meters (16 feet) in height with light bark and knotted branches and has small white flowers.
Myrrh tree is native to Somalia, Arabia and Yemen and commonly grown in Northern Africa and the Middle East. When bark is cut, gum raisins exudes, sap like substance which has a unique sweet and smoky aroma.
Myrrh Oil Extraction Method:
Myrrh oil is extracted from bark of the tree through steam distillation method.
Myrrh oil Magical Properties:
Myrrh oil is pale yellow to amber orange in color and has warm, slightly musty smell in aroma. It has thick consistency.
Myrrh Essential Oil Blends Well with:
Myrrh oil is well mixes with bergamot, eucalyptus, lemon, frankincense, grapefruit, jasmine, juniper, lemon, neroli, vetiver, pine, rose, cypress, Palmarosa, rosemary, ylang ylang, tea tree, sandalwood, lavender, geranium, chamomile and clove oil.
Myrrh Oil Composition:
Myrrh oil is mainly constitutes of alpha pinene, cuminaldehyde, m-cresol, eugenol, limonene, cadinene, herbolene, acetic acid, formic acid.
17 Magical Health & Aroma Benefits and Uses:
Safety and Precaution:
- Myrrh oil is used in fragrance industry as fixative and as base for perfume.
- It is used to detoxify the body, expelling mucus and phlegm from the body.
- Myrrh oil is used to treat hay fever and heal herpes.
- It is effective against skin ailments as it maintain skin health, prevents sign of aging and soothes cracked or chapped skin.
- It helps in eliminates dental infections; used as a mouthwashes.
- It is added to creams and lotions to help relieve from skin infections such as athlete’s foot, ring worms, weeping eczema, bedsores, carbuncles and acne.
- It is used for treatment of respiratory issues such as cough, asthma, sore throat and congestion.
- It is used for aromatherapy, it provide relaxation to body.
- It has antioxidant quality; it protects liver from damage.
- It is used for treatment of cancer as it reduces proliferation or replication of cancer cells especially in gynecological cancers.
- It is effective against wounds and prevents infections or minor skin irritation such as athlete’s foot, ring worm and acne as it has anti bacterial and anti fungal benefits.
- It is used for treatment of fascioliasis infection.
- It helps in digestion as it provides relieve in digestive issues such as stomach upset, diarrhea, flatulence, dyspepsia and indigestion.
- It helps in eliminates dental infections, prevent gum disease and mouth infection, it is used as an ingredient in mouthwash and toothpaste.
- It promotes menstruation and provides relief from painful periods and eases difficult labor in childbirth.
- It is used for treatment for hypothyroidism or a low functioning thyroid; it reduces stress as well.
- It strengthens roots in the scalp as it prevents hair loss due to its astringent effects.
Myrrh Oil Where to Buy?
- Avoid use of myrrh oil internally as it may cause stomach upset and diarrhea.
- Person with a medical condition related to heart should take consult with doctor before using myrrh oil as it lowers blood pressure.
- Some people shows sensitivity towards myrrh oil should be cautious as it can cause dermatitis, inflammation of skin.
- It may lower blood sugars; diabetic patients or other blood sugar conditions patients should avoid myrrh oil.
- Do not use myrrh oil during pregnancy because it may enhance uterine contractions.
We AOS Products India’s largest and ISO, GMP, HACCP, HALAL
certified manufacturer, Suppliers and Exporter of Myrrh Essential oil. We offer its amazing and comparative price than other providers. If you shop from here you may win special price and finest quality of Pure Indian Myrrh Oil
. We offer its at worldwide zone at wholesale rate.