MODE OF EXTRACTION-
Cassia essential oil is extracted from leaves by steam distillation of Cassia plant. Cassia oil is extracted from Cinnamomum cassia (also known as C. aromaticum and Laurus cassia) of the Lauraceae family. It is also known as false cinnamon and cassia ligne. First country of origin was China.
5 Excellent Use or Benefits of Cassia Oil:
- Cassia has been used medicinally in china for several thousand year because of its great medicinal value.
- It can be used to treat nausea, flatulent and diarrhea. this Natural Essential oil has several therapeutic properties such as antiseptic, anti-diarrhea, carminative, anti-emetic , killing various types of bacteria and fungus.
- It can also used for sold, influenza, fevers, arthritis, rheumatism.
- We offer high quality Cassia oil which can be used directly as per the prescription.
- Pure Cassia oil should not be used in massage therapy.
- Its bark is actually used flavor food and beverages, just like original Cinnamon
Pure Cassia oil has a warm pungent smell.
The main chemical components of cassia oil are cinnamic aldehyde, cinnamyl acetate, benzaldehyde, linalool and chavicol before using the product.
It is always advised to test it for sensitivity or allergic.Where to Buy pure Cassia Oil?
Welcome to Indian Cassia Oil Manufacturers
and you want to shop it in bulk and comfortable price. In India we called as Best Cassia Oil Suppliers in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Bhopal and Jaipur etc. We are a genuine Cassia Oil Manufacturer so you may shop at wholesale price. This essential oil
is also called as Indian Cassia Ka Tel. From International countries you may shop from largest Cassia Oil Exporters and so on.