MODE OF EXTRACTION-
Cassia essential oil is extracted from leaves by steam distillation of Cassia plant. It is extracted from Cinnamomum cassia (also known as C. aromaticum and Laurus cassia) of the Lauraceae family. It is also known as false cinnamon and cassia ligne. First country of origin was China.
Excellent Use or Benefits of Cassia Oil:
- Cassia has been used medicinally in china for several thousand years because of its great medicinal value.
- It has several therapeutic properties such as antiseptic, anti-diarrhea, carminative, anti-emetic , killing various types of bacteria and fungus.
- It can also used for Cold, influenza, fevers, arthritis, rheumatism.
- We offer high quality Cassia oil which can be used directly as per the prescription.
- It should not be used in massage therapy.
- Its bark is actually used as flavor in food and beverages, just like original Cinnamon.
Where to Buy pure Cassia Oil?
- Pure Cassia oil has a warm pungent smell.
- The main chemical components of cassia oil are cinnamic aldehyde, cinnamyl acetate, benzaldehyde, linalool and chavicol before using the product.
- It is always advised to test it for sensitivity or allergic reactions.
Welcome to Indian Cassia Oil Manufacturers
and you want to shop it in bulk and comfortable price. In India we called as Best Cassia Oil Suppliers in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Bhopal and Jaipur etc. We are a ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018, GMP and HACCP Certified Manufacturer of this natural oil so you can shop at retails price. This essential oil
is also called as Indian Cassia Ka Tel. From International countries you may shop from largest Cassia Oil Exporters and so on.