The place of origin of Olibanum is Middle East. Gum rosin is taken from the juice exudes that is make deep in the tree trunk. After one week when this comes in contact with air it hardens & changes into gum Rosin. Earlier it was used by Egyptian as a face mask.
The resin of Olibanum depends upon the humidity. As good quality resin is obtained from dry area away from coastal area. The lowest quality resin comes from wet area. Hot spring weather is suitable for growth of Olibanum.
Olibanum Oil Properties:
Synonyms: Olibanum oil, Frankincense oil, Boswellia carteri, Sacred Frankincense.
Botanical Name: Boswellia carteri.
Part Used: Resin
Color: Pale Yellow to Green in color.
Viscosity: Watery in Viscosity
Perfumery Note: Woody Spice odor
Shelf Life: 2 years
Refractive Density: 1.453-1.473
Olibanum oil extraction method:
Olibanum oil is extracted through steam distillation process from the oleo gum resin of Olibanum. The yield is 3-10.
12 Health Benefits and Uses:
- It is used in massage oil.
- It is used in anti aging cream & it is helpful to remove wrinkles and make skin smoothen.
- Pure Olibanum oil is also used in cream & lotion.
- The use of olibanum oil make ease in breathing while there is breathing problem.
- It can be used for the treatment of Asthma, bronchitis, cold, cough & laryngitis.
- It is very good for rejuvenate an aging skin.
- It is used against skin wounds, scars & inflammation.
- It is a better treatment against insomnia and circulatory problem.
- It is also used in perfumes; it is very important ingredient in skin care.
- It is used for mouth freshness and toothpaste with peppermint oil.
- Olibanum oil is helpful to calm the anxiety.
- It is perfect for use of meditating. It calms the mind.
Chemical constituent of Olibanum oil are actenol, alpha pinene, linalool, octyl acetate, bornyl acetate, incensyl acetate, incensole.Olibanum oil concoctions:
Olibanum oil is can blends with other oils like Sandalwood, benzoin, lavender, myrrh. Lemon Oil
, bergamot, orange, Pine oil
If olibanum oil comes in contact with eye, wash eye with plenty of water till 15 minutes, remove contact lances. If serious condition then call doctor immediately.
Remove contaminated clothes if olibanum oil comes in contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with fresh water at least 15 minutes. Contact a doctor immediately if irritations persist. If olibanum oil is inhaled in high conc. Take the person to fresh air, if serious condition then calls the physician immediately.STORAGE & HANDLING:
While handling do not drink and smoke.
Do not leave the drum empty as empty drum.
Maintain the proper cleanness and hygiene.
Keep the drum in cool and dark place temperature below 25°.TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION:
Olibanum oil is non toxic & non irritant. It can be easily used by people.Olibanum Oil Where to Buy?
AOS Products offer fresh and certified Indian Olibanum Oil. We are Olibanum Oil Manufacturers
in India’s top searchable zone e.g. Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Kolkata, Bangalore, Goa etc. We also offer Middle east Demanded of Olibanum Essential oil. If African Buyers looking Olibanum Oil as best Exporters from India, we also available for that. We are ISO, GMP, HACCP and HALAL certified Manufacturer in India. We also provide with our material all supporting Documents COA
and MSDS etc.