Amyris oil is obtained from Amyris balsamifera, belongs to Rutaceae family, small bushy tropical evergreen tree that grows in Haiti as well as Central America.
Amyris oil history:
Traditionally, Indigenous people called Amyris wood as perfect Cedarwood, due to its high inflammable property. Fisherman of Haitian used it as torches in night to go sea crabs hunting. It was used as a source of light to help finding way by country dwellers.
Amyris oil Industrial uses:
Amyris essential oil has been used for influenza, wound washes, diarrhea and childbirth recovery etc. Amyris has balsamic and sweet woody odors with fixative system. It unwinds and quit the brain. It helps in reducing nervousness and pressure.
It is extracted from trunks and branches from the Amyris plant through steam distillation method.
Its main constituents are valerianol, Ã±-eudesmol, Ã-eudesmol, Ã-eudesmol and elemol.
Amyris oil is pale yellow or yellowish brown colour, transparent and slightly viscous liquid. It has soft woody, sweet balsamic odour with a slight ginger like high note.
Blending Well with:
It well mixes with other essential oil like cedarwood, citronella oil, geranium, ginger, lavender oil, nagarmotha, oakmoss, patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, orange, bergamot, pine and ylang ylang.
9 Powerful Health Benefits and Uses:
- Amyris oil has antiseptic, sedative, decongestant and emollient properties.
- It provides calmness to mind and relaxation to muscles.
- It helps in depression by improving mental clarity which uplifts spirit and mind.
- It is used in meditation and therapeutic massage.
- It is used as base fixative in making perfumes and soaps.
- It has application in cosmetics as it works great in skin regeneration and helps slow down ageing.
- It is also added in incense and perfumes for additional fragrance.
- It is suitable for use in bath, inhaler, mist spray, steam inhalation, steam room and sauna.
- This essential oil really helps in gases from intestine and stomach.
Safety and Precaution:
Never try to use it in loose motion or when you feel vomiting, for more take advice from experts before uses it.
It s considered to be non toxic, none sensitizing and non irritating. It may cause irritation for those individual who have sensitive skin.
Amyris oil where to buy?
Welcome to worldwide famous and brand manufacturers as well as exporters for several natural essential oils. In this sense in this product we share with you our one of the newest essential oil by name it called as Amyris essential oil, we deals from Delhi NCR based factory situated in India. Here you may think to buy Amyris wood essential by verified brand name as AOS. Most of its uses in Amyris oil are good for scents. Shop it at excellent price in wholesale rate, if you are working regular as buyers in India's states like that Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Indore, Rajasthan, Kolkata etc than we offers highest quality. Our brand name is going famous in several worldwide countries like in Middle East, Far east, Russia, UK, USA, Latin America, Africa etc. We serve with a better ad only natural essential Oil, thanks to Shop with us!!!!!