Turmeric oil is acquired from turmeric plant, scientifically known as Curcuma longa belongs to Zingiberaceae family. Turmeric Plant is native to Asia. The plant growth reaches up to 3 feet and has yellow flowers and root is bright orange with a thin brownish skin. The yellow color of turmeric rhizome is due to presence of 3-5% of curcuminoids which includes curcuma as a major bio-active, demethoxycurcumin, bisdementhoxycurcumin and cyclocurcumin.
Turmeric oil is obtained from roots or rhizomes of Curcuma longa through steam distillation method.
Turmeric oil is composed mainly of Sesquiterpene alcohol, Zingeriberene, d- a-phellandrene, Cineol, d- sabinene, d-borneol and valeric acid.
Turmeric oil has earthy, warm and spicy with a curry like scent and has thin consistency. It is bright yellow in appearance.
Where you may Blend It?
Turmeric oil is well blends with ginger, cinnamon, grapefruit, ylang ylang, vanilla and cardamom oil.
15 Health and beauty benefits and Uses:
Safety and Precaution:
- Turmeric oil is used to treat cancer and is effective against breast cancer, colon cancer and skin cancer.
- Turmeric oil is used as spice in food industry.
- It is also used in Pharma industry, in making anti inflammatory, pain relieving, anti microbial, anti fungal, antiseptic drugs/ointments.
- It promotes liver health due to its Ar-turmerone compound in turmeric oil which helps to detoxify liver.
- It helps in preventing hair loss especially male pattern baldness and because of anti – oxidation and anti inflammatory property, used as ingredient in many skin care formulation to make skin look younger and soothes damaged skin as well.
- It promote overall health as turmeric is anti allergic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti parasitic, antiviral, anti worm and also considered to be good antivenin.
- Turmeric oil has warm and calming effect which support for reducing pain.
- It is used for treatment of digestive disorder as with turmeric oil stimulates mucous element in the gastric juices and aids in curing irritable bowel, ulcers, constipation and other digestive issues. It strengthens digestion and eliminates toxins that are stored in gastrointestinal tract.
- It is effective against acne, wounds, eczema, wrinkles, and pigmentation of skin, pimples, acne, psoriasis, cuts, burns and other skin issues.
- It acts as anti-diabetic and anti oxidant in diabetes, it lower blood glucose levels and reverse insulin resistance, improved metabolic function and reduced risk of plaque buildup in the arteries of type 2 diabetes patients.
- It is used for aromatherapy as it provide relief from physical stress as well as resolves all issues associated with nervous system.
- It is used as natural oil in cooking purposes for making food more tasty and healthy.
- It is used o cure and slows the advancements of Alzheimer’s disease by eliminating amyloyd plaque buildup in the brain.
- It is helpful for blood disorder, as it purifies, encourage and build more blood and after childbirth, throughout menstruation cycle in ladies, it eliminates the stagnant blood.
- It reduces risk of heart attack by reduction of the platelets from sticking with one another and it offers efficient solution against the asthma attacks.
Where you may buy?
- Turmeric oil makes skin more sensitive to UV light thus use it in small concentration.
- Avoid use of turmeric oil during pregnancy & nursing mother, as it can stimulate uterus and trigger a menstrual period.
Turmeric Oil Manufacturer in India: So, if you are worldwide buyers/Importers of pure and organic Turmeric Oil and looking finest quality from Indian Manufacturers & Exporters
than your search have done here. We offers only by brands name and top selected terms. Thanks to Shop Here!!