Anise Essential Oil:
The place of origin of Anise seed oil is Middle East now it is widely cultivated in Europe, North Africa, USA. Aniseed is a herb that grows up to 2 feet. It has feathery leaves. Earlier it was used by Romans in the form of Spicy cake.
PROPERTIES BASED ON COA REPORT:
Synonyms: Aniseed oil, Star Anise oil, Pimpinella anisum, Sweet cumin.
Botanical Name: Pimpinella anisum.
Part Used: Ripe fruits & Seed
Viscosity: Watery in viscosity
Perfumery Note: fruity sweet aroma.
Shelf Life: 2 years.
Refractive Density: 1.552-1.561
It is extracted by the mode of steam distillation coupled with fractional separation technique.
Anise plant needs fertile well drained soil to grow best. Plants grow in warm spring season. The plants can also be transplanted while seedling is small.
12 Unique Health, Pharma and Cosmetic Uses and Benefits:
- It is used in flatulence, indigestion, hangover & Catarrh.
- It has good effect on digestive tract by treating many problems.
- It is very useful in treating muscular pain.
- Bronchitis & Whooping cough can be cure by the use of Anise oil.
- It is used to cure scabies & psoriasis.
- It is used in toothpaste & mouthwash.
- It is also used as a drop on handkerchief.
- This oil also used in soaps, Perfumes & sachets
- It directly can apply on skin to treat lice & scabies.
- It is used in cordials & liquors.
- It is used in dairy products, meat, gelatin, puddings, flavoring in alcohol, Liqueurs.
- In Food Anise oil is used as Flavoring agent.
The chemical constituents of this essential oil are alpha pinene, beta pinene, Camphene, cis anethole, linalool, transanethole, anisaldehyde, acetanisole & saffron.
It blends with other essential oils such as cardamom oil, rosewood oil, petit grain, mandarin oil, fennel oil, coriander oil, cedar wood oil & caraway oil.
Wash eyes with plenty of water is Anise oil comes in contact with eyes, seek medical attention in serious condition.
If It comes in contact with skin then wash affected skin with soap and plenty of water, remove contaminated clothing, seek medical attention in serious condition.
If this oil inhaled then keep affected person in fresh air, in case of serious condition seed medical attention.
STORAGE & HANDLING:
Keep away from Heat & source of ignition, empty container may risk to fire. Store in cool & dark place temperature below 25Ã‚Â°C.
Anethole content present in pure Anise oil can cause dermatitis, avoid Anise oil to come in touch with problem skin. If inhaled in large amount it can cause congestion by slowing down the circulation.
Anise Oil Where to Buy in India?
All you buyers/Importers currently it is known facts that we are Anise Oil Manufacturers in India that work as wholesale Exporters from India. Local customers from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Lucknow call us as ISO, GMP certified Suppliers in India. And as per the categories of worldwide with HALAL certification we call us Anise Oil Exporter. Visits here to know current market Report of Anise oil of the year 2018-19.