Synonyms: Anise oil, Aniseed oil, Anise oil, Star Anise oil, Pimpinella anisum, Sweet cumin.
Botanical Name: Pimpinella anisum.
Part Used: Ripe fruits & Seed
Viscosity: Watery in viscosity
Perfumery Note: fruity sweet aroma.
Shelf Life: 2 years.
Refractive Density: 1.552-1.561
Anise oil is extracted by the mode of steam distillation and CO2 Extraction coupled with fractional separation technique.
The place of origin of Anise seed oil is Middle East now it is widely cultivated in Europe, North Africa, USA. Aniseed is a herb that grows up to 2 feet. It has feathery leaves. Earlier it was used by Romans in the form of Spicy cake.
Anise plant needs fertile well drained soil to grow best. Plants grow in warm spring season. The plants can also be transplanted while seedling is small.
12 Unique Health, Pharma and Cosmetic Uses and Benefits:
- Anise oil is used in flatulence, indigestion, hangover & Catarrh.
- Anise oil has good effect on digestive tract by treating many problems.
- Anise oil is very useful in treating muscular pain.
- Bronchitis & Whooping cough can be cure by the use of Anise oil.
- Anise oil is used to cure scabies & psoriasis.
Food and Flavoring Uses
- Anise oil is used in toothpaste & mouthwash.
- It is also used as a drop on handkerchief.
- This oil also used in soaps, Perfumes & sachets
- Anise oil directly can apply on skin to treat lice & scabies.
- Anise oil is used in cordials & liquors.
- Anise oil is used in dairy products, meat, gelatin, puddings, flavoring in alcohol, Liqueurs.
- In Food Anise oil is used as Flavoring agent.
The chemical constituents of Anise oil are alpha pinene, beta pinene, Camphene, cis anethole, linalool, transanethole, anisaldehyde, acetanisole & saffron.CONCOCTION:
Anise oil blends with other essential oils such as cardamom oil, rosewood
oil, petit grain, mandarin oil, fennel oil, coriander oil, cedar wood oil & caraway oil.SAFETY MEASURE:Eye Contact
Wash eyes with plenty of water is Anise oil comes in contact with eyes, seek medical attention in serious condition.Skin Contact
If Anise oil comes in contact with skin then wash affected skin with soap and plenty of water, remove contaminated clothing, seek medical attention in serious condition.Inhalation:
If anise oil inhaled then keep affected person in fresh air, in case of serious condition seed medical attention.
STORAGE & HANDLING:
Keep away from Heat & source of ignition, empty container may risk to fire. Store in cool & dark place temperature below 25°C.TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION:
Anethole content present in Anise oil can cause dermatitis, avoid Anise oil
to come in touch with problem skin. If inhaled in large amount it can cause congestion by slowing down the circulation.AOS Products offer Anise Oil by following terms:
All you buyers/Importers currently it is known facts that we are Anise Oil Manufacturers
in India that work as wholesale Exporters
from India. Local customers from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Lucknow call us as ISO, GMP certified Suppliers in India. And as per the categories of worldwide with HALAL certification
we call us Anise Oil Exporter
. Visits here to know current market Report of Anise oil of the year 2018-19.