Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute:
Jasmine Gradiflorum starts it journey as a concrete, which is made by solvent extraction, after which an absolute is obtained from the concrete, by separation with alcohol. The essential oil is then produced off the absolute by steam distillation.
Visit this page to know India's largest manufacturer and Exporter of Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute. We are not only ordinary manufacturer of Jasmine products but we are worldwide certified manufacturer, you may look us as ISO, HALAL certified, GMP and HACCP so if you are coming at this page to buy this essential oil, you dont need to care the quality of Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute.
8 AMAZING USES AND BENEFITS:
PROPERTIES:Jasmine essential oil
- It is a valuable remedy in cases of severe depression and soothes the nerves, producing a feeling of confidence, optimism , while revitalizing and restoring energy.
- Because of its deeply soothing and calming nature, jasmine oil helps with sexual problems such as impotence, premature ejaculation.
- It has a beneficial effect on respiratory system.
- The therapeutic properties of jasmine oil are anti-depressant, antiseptic, anti- spasmodic, expectorant, parturient, sedative and uterine.
- Pure Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute facilitates delivery in childbirth: it hastens the birth by strengthening the contractions and at the same time relieves pain.
- It is effective in post-natal depression and promotes the flow of breast milk.In vapor therapy, jasmine oil can be useful for treating addiction, easing nervousness, soothing coughs, promoting relaxation and easing tension.
- It is used as a blended massage oil (Golden Jojoba Oil) or in the bath.
- Jasmine grandiflorum oil can be used in a cream or lotion for dry, greasy or sensitive skin, as well as to help reduce stretch marks and other scars.
has a sweet, exotic and richly floral smell.Chemical compositions:
There are well over 100 constituents found in jasmine oil, but the main chemical components are benzyl acetate, linalool, methyl anthranilate, benzyl alcohol, indole, benzyl benzoate, cis-jasmone, geraniol and trace amounts of p. cresol, farnesol, cis-3-hexenyl benzoate, eugenol, nerol, ceosol, benzoic acid, benzaldehyde, y-terpineol, nerolidol, isohytol, phytol etc.
Density : >100 g/cm3
Refractive density : 1.472-1.512
Optical rotation : -3.50 to -6.50
Flash point : 56°C
Assay : 99%
Solubility : Insoluble in water
Originated Country : India
To be stored in cool and dry place, below temperature 25°C.