Jasmine Grandiflorum AbsoluteAOS42
Jasmine Grandiflorum starts its journey as concrete, which is made by solvent extraction, after which an absolute is obtained from the concrete, by separation with alcohol. The essential oil is then produced off the absolute by steam distillation. We are one of the Top-notch Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters in India. To know more about our website trustworthy for you, write us for Specifications and check our business Certificates and if you have any query, you can Write Us.
Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute (Cosmetic and Food and Pharma Grade):
The journey of this product is start as a concrete, which is made by solvent extraction, after which an absolute is obtained from the concrete, by separation with alcohol. The essential oil is then produced off the absolute by steam distillation. You Should Know About Jasmine Absolute
Where to Buy This Incredible Oil in India?
Visit this page to know India's largest Manufacturer and Exporter of Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute. Nowadays we have started to export this unique oil to South Africa, Malaysia, Dubai, Singapore, Latin America, the United Kingdom, Argentina, Uzbekistan, and more than 95 Countries. For more details, visit our about us page. You can see our all approved certification as ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018, HALAL certified, GMP and HACCP so if you are coming at this page to buy this essential oil, you don't need to care the quality of Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute.
8 AMAZING USES AND BENEFITS:
- It is a valuable remedy in cases of severe depression and soothes the nerves, producing a feeling of confidence, optimism , while revitalizing and restoring energy.
- Because of its deeply soothing and calming nature, jasmine oil helps with sexual problems such as impotence, and premature ejaculation.
- It has a beneficial effect on respiratory system.
- The therapeutic properties of jasmine oil are anti-depressant, antiseptic (More Essential oil for Antiseptic), anti-spasmodic, expectorant, parturient, sedative and uterine.
- Pure Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute facilitates delivery in childbirth: it hastens the birth by strengthening the contractions and at the same time relieves pain.
- It is effective in post-natal depression and promotes the flow of breast milk. In vapor therapy, jasmine oil can be useful for treating addiction, easing nervousness, soothing coughs, promoting relaxation, and easing tension.
- It is used as a blended massage oil (Golden Jojoba Oil) or in the bath.
- Jasmine Grandiflorum oil can be used in a cream or lotion for dry, greasy or sensitive skin, as well as to help reduce stretch marks and other scars.
Jasmine essential oil has a sweet, exotic and richly floral smell.
There are well over 100 constituents found in jasmine oil, but the main chemical components are benzyl acetate, linalool, methyl anthranilate, benzyl alcohol, indole, benzyl benzoate, cis-jasmone, geraniol and trace amounts of p. cresol, farnesol, cis-3-hexenyl benzoate, eugenol, nerol, ceosol, benzoic acid, benzaldehyde, y-terpineol, nerolidol, isohytol, phytol etc.
Specification based on COA Details:
Density : >100 g/cm3
Refractive density : 1.472-1.512
Optical rotation : -3.50 to -6.50
Flash point : 56 °C
Assay : 99%
Solubility : Insoluble in water
Originated Country : India
To be stored in cool and dry place, below temperature 25 °C.