Clove bud oil:
In India, Cloves has traditional use in our Ayurvedic medicine. It is extracted from stem, leaves and bud. The clove tree is an evergreen tree with large leaves and crimson flower. The flower buds initially have a pale hue, gradually turn green, and then transition to a bright red when ready for harvest.
Clove bud oil
has an incredible medical property which is good for treating many problems like nausea, stress, digestion problem, headache or acne. It is also affected for toothache, sore gums, sore throat
Clove bud oil is also used for thickens hair strength, remove dark circles, acne, reducing dandruff and banishing bad breath.
It is used in many food products for flavoring and fragrance.
It is extracted from leaves, stem and buds of clove by water distillation.Color
: colorless to pale yellow in color.
Botanical name: Syzygiumaromaticum.
- It is used to relive toothache, headache, and sore gums.
- It is also used to treat sore throat and ulcer.
- It is good for digestive system and effective against diarrhea.
- It is very useful in arthritis pain.
- It is very effective in reducing dark circles, dandruff.
- It is used to fight against acne.
- It is also help to banish bad breathing problem.
- It is used in many food products like in herbal tea.