Cyperiol is known as Nagarmotha in hindi. It is a plant belongs to Cyperaceae family, that grows widely in the riverbeds of Madhya Pradesh region of India. Cyperus is herbaceous plant that grows till two and a half feet long and its stem is sleek, slender with lustrous green color. Cypriol/Nagarmotha oil is well mixes with carrier oils.
Cyperiol oil is extracted from the roots of the Cyperus scariosus plant through steam distillation.
Cyperiol oil is mainly constitutes of Cyperene, alpha-copaene, caryophyllene oxide.
Cyperiol oil is aromatherapy oil; it is dark brown to transparent green in color. Pure Cyperiol oil smells woodsy, earthy aroma similar to cinnamon oil.
10 Health Benefits and Uses:
Safety and Precaution:
- Cyperiol oil is used to cure numerous illnesses like fever, painful menstruation, stomach issues, rheumatoid arthritis, skin infections, diabetes, kidney problems etc.
- It is used as decongestant as it cures for cold, coughs mucus and scabies as well as other decongestive problems.
- It is a remedy to avoid digestive system conditions which includes diarrhea, intestinal worms as well as loose stools.
- This Essential Oil used for skin care; it boosts skin as it has beauty enhancing property and also effective remedy for various kinds of dermatitis and other skin disorders. It decreases skin dryness, redness, irritation and also control flare ups.
- Cyperiol oil is also used for fragrance; it’s refreshing aroma is fascinating to both women and men.
- It helps in treatment of acne, it is used in skin creams preparation as it hydrate skin.
- It decreases respiratory problems include coughs, bronco pulmonary, congestion, bronchitis, loosening mucus and phlegm.
- It is a used in aromatherapy as it relieves stress, reduce tension, tone system.
- It also fights with intestinal worms and works as a healthy tonic.
- It decreases blood glucose level, cures diabetes.
It should not be used internally as it might damage vital internal organs.
Cyperiol oil should keep away from reach of children.
It may cause skin irritation on individual with sensitive skin.
Avoid using cyperiol oil as it can cause miscarriage.Where to Shop Natural Cyperiol Oil?
Since we are a finest quality of cypriol oil manufacturers
in India that work as worldwide certified company, you may kindly find us by following searching terms: Nagarmotha oil uses | Nagarmotha oil for hair | Nagarmotha oil price | Nagarmotha oil manufacturers in Delhi India | Nagarmotha oil price in India | Nagarmotha oil sell at Wholesale rate | Nagarmotha oil Exporters | Nagarmotha roots Oil supplier in India etc. thanks to visits and Rate Us.