It is known as Nagarmotha in Hindi. It is a plant belonging to the Cyperaceae family, that grows widely in the riverbeds of the Madhya Pradesh region of India. Cyperus is an herbaceous plant that grows two and a half feet long and its stem is sleek and slender with a lustrous green color. AOS Products is the Most Reliable, Reputed, and Trusted Nagarmotha Oil Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters in India. So, visit our page and write us for specifications, Know our business Certificates and if you have commercial queries, you can Quote Us @ email@example.com
Cyperiol Oil (Food Grade, Cosmetic Grade, and Pharma Grade):-
Cyperiol is known as Nagarmotha in Hindi. It is a plant belonging to the Cyperaceae family, that grows widely in the riverbeds of the Madhya Pradesh region of India. Cyperus is an herbaceous plant that grows two and a half feet long and its stem is sleek and slender with a lustrous green color. Cypriol/ Nagarmotha oil is well mixed with carrier oils.
Cypriol Oil History:
This amazing oil is obtained from the rhizomes of Cyperus scariosus through the steam distillation method. Cypriol is known in India as Nagarmotha, Nagar Mustaka, or Nutgrass. Traditionally, it has been used in both perfumery (Know other essential oil as lavender oil for perfumery) and medicine. It acts as a substitute for Patchouli in perfumers as a sachet. It adds an interesting and Distinctive note to masculine or unisex perfumers.
Extraction Process (How to Make?):
Cyperiol oil is extracted from the roots of the Cyperus Scariosus plant through steam distillation.
Know Chemical Composition:
Cyperiol oil is mainly constituted of Cyperene, alpha-copaene, caryophyllene oxide.
Know Properties of the Oil:
Cyperiol oil is aromatherapy oil; it is dark brown to transparent green in color. Pure Cyperiol oil smells woodsy, earthy aroma similar to cinnamon oil.
10 Health Benefits and Uses:
- Cyperiol oil is used to cure numerous illnesses like fever, painful menstruation, stomach issues, rheumatoid arthritis, skin infections, diabetes, kidney problems, etc.
- It is used as a decongestant as it cures colds, coughs mucus, and scabies as well as other decongestive problems.
- It is a remedy to avoid digestive system conditions which include diarrhea, intestinal worms as well and loose stools.
- This Essential Oil is used for skin care; it boosts skin as it has beauty enhancing properties and is also an effective remedy for various kinds of dermatitis and is other skin disorders. It decreases skin dryness, redness, and irritation and also controls flare-ups.
- Cyperiol oil is also used for fragrance; its refreshing aroma is fascinating to both women and men.
- It helps in the treatment of acne, it is used in skin cream preparation as it hydrates skin.
- It decreases respiratory problems include coughs, bronco pulmonary, congestion, bronchitis, loosening mucus and phlegm.
- It is used in aromatherapy as it relieves stress, reduces tension, and tone system.
- It also fights intestinal worms and works as a healthy tonic.
- It decreases blood glucose levels and cures diabetes.
Safety and Precaution:
- It should not be used internally as it might damage vital internal organs.
- Cyperiol oil should keep away from reach of children.
- It may cause skin irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
- Avoid using Cypriol oil as it can cause miscarriage.
Where to Buy Cyperiol Oil in India?
We are known as Cypriol oil manufacturers as per Food Grade, Pharma Grade and Cosmetic Grade. Nagarmotha oil has numerous health uses. Write us the Current Price details of Nagarmotha oil. Nowadays we have started to export Nagarmotha oil to various worldwide zones such as Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, Iran, Iraq, Argentina, Uzbekistan, and more than 95+ Countries.