Calamus is a herbaceous aquatic plant which is scientifically known as Acorus calamus. Calamus plant is well grows in damp marshy place & watery and it native regions are Europe and Asia and popularly grown in Manipur and the Naga Hills of India and edges of lakes. Calamus plant grows up to 3 feet with sword shaped leaves and having green yellowish flower. Calamus oil is known for its health benefits.
Calamus oil is obtained from fresh or dried roots of Acorus Calamus herb through steam distillation.
It is composed of acorenone, α- calacorene, α-aselines, calamendiol, β gurjunene, camphone, iso shyobunone, shyobunone.
Calamus oil is yellowish brown in color. It is sweet and refreshing in aroma.
Calamus oil is well blends with cedar wood, clary sage, labdanum, lavender, marjoram, olibanum, oregano, patchouli rosemary, ylang ylang etc.
17 Amazing Health Benefits and Uses:
Safety and Precaution:
- Calamus oil is used in aromatherapy as it uplift mood and provide positivity in mind.
- It helps in alleviate memory difficulty problem, alertness, increase concentration and provide relieve in anxiety, stress and tension.
- It is an ingredient for anointing oil.
- It increase blood circulation to the brain and also provide relieve in dizziness, anxiety, stress and tension.
- It is helpful in reducing gastrointestinal inflammation.
- It is used to heal wounds.
- It provides relief in rheumatoid and arthritis as it reduce pain of joints and redness.
- It is used as insecticide as it prevents or repels insects from troubling cattle.
- It stimulates nervous system and improve functioning of nervous system.
- It is used in treatment of insomnia as it provide asleep.
- It is used for treatment of fever as it helps in reducing body’s core temperature.
- It is effective against digestive disorders as it reduces stomach acidity and increase stomach secretions.
- It is used as ingredient in perfume industry.
- It has antibacterial and antibiotic property used to fight against infections both internally and externally.
- It helps in relaxing of all sorts of spasm.
- β-Asarone and α Asarone provide sedative and anti-oxidant property respectively, help in reducing oxidative stress
- Calamus Essential Oil stimulates metabolism and blood circulations
Where to buy pure Calamus Oil in India?
- Avid use of Calamus oil during pregnancy or breast feeding as it has carcinogenic effect on ingested.
- High dose of Calamus Essential Oil may cause of Hallucinations and Convulsions.
Shop one of the brand essential oil named as Calamus oil from AOS Products only. You are going to shop it in India. And you think that where to buy Calamus oil
on wholesale price than you may select us. We offer Calamus oil by AOS Brand. You may also learn that how to manufacture Calamus oil in bulk. Calamus oil substitute and selected seeds we retrieve from Indian Agriculture only. We are also known as Calamus oil manufacturers
in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Jaipur etc. You may look as Calamus oil suppliers
in India also. So if you are coming to shop quality proof essential oil like Calamus than you has best option here.