The calamus is a herbaceous aquatic plant that is scientifically known as the Acorus calamus. Calamus plant is well grown in damp marshy places & watery and its native regions are Europe and Asia popularly grown in Manipur and the Naga Hills of India and on the edges of lakes. The Calamus plant grows up to 3 feet with sword-shaped leaves and has green-yellowish flowers. This surprising oil is known for its health benefits. AOS Products is the Most Reliable and trusted Calamus Oil Manufacturer, Supplier, and Exporter in India. So, Visit our page write us for Calamus specifications, and check the authentication of the products through Certifications if you have any Commercial or Retails Inquiries, directly quote us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Calamus Oil (Food, Cosmetic, and Pharma Grade):
Calamus is a herbaceous aquatic plant which is scientifically known as Acorus calamus. Calamus plant is well grown in damp marshy places & watery and its native regions are Europe and Asia and popularly grown in Manipur and the Naga Hills of India and on the edges of lakes. The Calamus plant grows up to 3 feet with sword-shaped leaves and has green-yellowish flowers. Calamus oil is known for its health benefits.
CALAMUS OIL HISTORY:
Calamus is found in Asia and Europe and growing across Australia, North America, New Guinea, South Africa, and the Reunion. The root of the calamus is used to make medicines used for skin problems and stomach problems. It is also called the Acorus Calamus or sweet flag.
Calamus is used as a sedative, to treat rheumatoid arthritis, stroke, gastrointestinal problems, flatulence, and anorexia. It is used to remove the smell of tobacco from the mouth and some people use it as a stimulant and hallucinogen.
Extraction Process (How to Make?)
Calamus oil is obtained from fresh or dried roots of the Acorus Calamus herb through steam distillation.
Learn the Chemical Composition of the Oil:
It is composed of acorenone, calacorene, baselines, calamendiol, Alpha-gurjunene, camphene, iso-shyobunone, shyobunone.
Calamus essential oil is yellowish-brown in color. It is sweet and refreshing in its aroma.
Blending Well With
Calamus oil is well blended with cedar wood, clary sage, labdanum, lavender Oil, marjoram, olibanum, oregano Oil, patchouli rosemary Oil, ylang ylang Oil, etc.
17 Amazing Health Benefits and Uses:
- Acorus Calamus oil is used in aromatherapy as it uplifts mood and provides positivity in the mind.
- It helps alleviate memory difficulty problems, and alertness, increases concentration, and provides relief in anxiety, stress, and tension.
- It is an ingredient for anointing oil.
- It increases blood circulation to the brain and also provides relief from dizziness, anxiety, stress, and tension.
- It helps reduce gastrointestinal inflammation.
- Calamus oil is used to heal wounds.
- It provides relief in rheumatoid arthritis as it reduces the pain of joints and redness.
- It is used as an insecticide as it prevents or repels insects from troubling cattle.
- It stimulates the nervous system and improves the functioning of the nervous system.
- It is used in the treatment of insomnia as it provides sleep.
- It is used for the treatment of fever as it helps in reducing the body's core temperature.
- It is effective against digestive disorders as it reduces stomach acidity and increases stomach secretions.
- It is used as an ingredient in the perfume industry.
- It has antibacterial and antibiotic properties used to fight against infections both internally and externally.
- It helps in relaxing all sorts of spasms.
- Asarone and Asarone provide sedative and anti-oxidant properties respectively, help in reducing oxidative stress
- Calamus Essential Oil stimulates metabolism and blood circulation
Learn Safety and Precaution of Calamus Essential Oil:
1- Avid use of this incredible oil during pregnancy or breastfeeding as it has a carcinogenic effect on ingestion.
2- A high dose of this incredible Essential Oil may cause Hallucinations and Convulsions.
Where to Buy Acorus Calamus Oil in India?
Shop one of the brand essential oils named Calamus oil from AOS Products only. You are going to shop for it in India. If you think about where to buy this incredible oil at the optimum Price then you may select us. We offer this oil by AOS Brand certified by ISO 9001:2015, GMP, HACCP, HALAL ISO 22000:2018, etc. You may also learn how to Manufacture Calamus oil in bulk. Calamus oil substitute and selected seeds we retrieve from Indian Agriculture only. We are also known as Acorus Calamus oil manufacturers in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Jaipur, etc. So if you are coming to shop for quality-proof essential oil like Calamus then you have the best option here.