Caraway is a biennial plant belongs to Apiaceae family and its native place Asia, Europe and northern America. It is scientifically known as Carum carvi and also labeled with Apium carvi. Caraway popular as spice in Europe and Indian subcontinent.
Synonyms: Caraway oil, Carum carvi, Meridian Fennel, Persian Fennel.
Botanical Name: Carum carvi.
Part Used: Ripe Seeds.
Color: Colorless to Yellow
Viscosity: Watery in viscosity
Perfumery Note: Characteristic
Shelf Life: Two Years
Refractive Density: 1.484-1.490
Caraway oil is extracted by the mode of steam distillation from dried seed of Caraway oil. It yields 2-8 %.
The origin place of Caraway oil is Asia Minor. It is widely distributed in Africa, Russia, and Northern Europe.
It is very good & old spice. It is used in different parts for cooking & flavoring. It can grow up to 60-62 cm & has soft leaves with pink flower.
12 Amazing Health Benefits and uses:Pharma Uses
- Best suitable weather for caraway oil is hot warm location & well drained soil.
- It should be rich in organic matter.
- In hot region it is grown during the time period of winter & in temperate climate it is grown as annual & biennial.
- Caraway oil USP is an expectorant & cure asthma, cough & bronchitis.
- It is very helpful in sore throat, laryngitis, & urinary problems.
- Caraway oil helps mother by increasing milk to feed the baby.
- Caraway oil helps to make skin clear, remove acne & fight against infection of skin.
Food and Flavoring Uses
- Caraway oil USP is used in massage oil.
- It is helpful for skin to fight against infection.
- It has power of regeneration of tissue.
- It is used as anti-aging agent.
- Caraway oil is used in food as a flavoring agent.
- It is also used in deserts & Indian Dishes like rice Dishes.
- Caraway oil is a good mouth freshener.
- In Britain caraway oil is also used in much cuisine like cake.
Main chemical constituents of Caraway oil are Carvone, Limonene, Acetaldehyde, Cumuninic aldehyde & furfurol.CONCOCTION:
Caraway oil can blend well with essential oils like orange oil, ginger
oil, Lavender oil, Frankincense, Coriander Chamomile
oil & Basil oil.SAFETY MEASURE
If caraway oil comes in contact with eye, wash eye with plenty of water till 15 minutes, if serious condition then call doctor immediately.Skin Contact:
Remove contaminated clothes if caraway oil comes in contact with skin.
Wash thoroughly with fresh water at least 15 minutes. Contact a doctor if irritations persist.
Inhalation: If caraway oil is inhaled in high conc. Take the person to fresh air & obtain medical attention.STORAGE & HANDLING:
- While handling do not drink and smoke.
- Do not leave the drum empty as empty drum.
- Maintain the proper cleanness and hygiene.
- Keep the drum in cool and dark place temperature below 25 Degree Celsius.
- Caraway oil is non toxic & non sensitizing.
- If it is used in high conc. It may cause skin irritation.
Where you may shop at wholesale price?
AOS Products is an Indian Caraway Oil Manufacturer
that work based on National and International Certification's e.g. we have already certified with ISO, GMP, HACCP and HALAL
. So if you are looking high quality of Caraway Oil in India, we are best of them. We are an Unique Exporters for Pure Caraway Oil USP from India. In Delhi NCR or India we called as Caraway Oil Suppliers
. For more Best uses, side-effects and warning related of Caraway Oil, kindly Write us.