Cedar wood oil:
Cedar wood oil has a characteristic soft, woody smell, which may change with time. It has a pale yellow to reddish yellow in color. It is thick and viscous oil, on keeping this essential oil still for long time it settles with some crystal like solids.
Properties of Cedarwood oil based on Medicinal:
Cedar wood oil is Astringent, Sedative, Anti Seborrhea, Expectorant, Anti-fungal, Diuretic, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic and Emenagogue.
The primary components related to any unwanted chemical of Cedarwood oil are Thujopsene, other Sesquiterpenes, Cedrol and Widdrol, Beta-Cedrene and Alpha-Cedrene etc
Wood chips and sawdust are subjected to steam distillation to extract the oil and the yield is about 35%
Cedar wood oil is obtained by the process of steam distillation of wood pieces and sawdust of the cedar tree. This Pure Essential oil is used in pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Paint and Furniture Industry and Fragrance Industry.
8 Amazing Health Benefits and Uses:
- Pure Cedar wood oil is also blended with massage oil (like Jojoba Oil) or mixed in bath soaps and gels, which helps in joint pains, asthma, respiratory problems, oily skin, catarrh, dandruff and cystitis.
- It is helpful relieving respiratory conditions.
- Most helpful in easing urinary tract infection.
- Aromatherapy: Vapors of Cedar wood oil is known to be useful in Bronchitis, Arthritis, Asthma, Rheumatism. It is a good quality insect repellent.
- Pure Cedarwood oil bears a great ability of muscle relaxant, calming and smoothing nerve.
- It is used as anti pyretic, antiseptic, anti-fungal, Pulmonary and urinary disorders, helpful in hypertension, fever, Obesity, arthritis and gout.
- Cedarwood oil useful in skin problem and hair problem.
- It is mixed with the cream or lotion which helps the individual who have oily skin, it solves the problems related to oily skin like pimple and acne.
Cedar wood oil should not be used pregnancy.
Cedar wood oil can cause irritations if applied directly on skin in high concentrations. Thus is should be diluted with other oils.
Where to buy high quality Cedarwood oil?
AOS Products offer 100% pure and natural Cedarwood essential oil by following tested and certified terms. Shop pure Cedarwood oil from India, Middle east, Far east countries, Africa, USA, UK and Latin America, if you are worldwide buyers/Importers. We offer only at Wholesale rate of Cedar wood oil. You may check us as Leading Manufacturers in India as per the certification of ISO 9001:2015, GMP, HACCP and HALAL, Kosher and ISO 22000:2018. We also work as Cedar wood oil Exporters from India. Look AOS brand as Cedarwood oil exporter from Ghaziabad Delhi Based Company.