Lime is a citrus fruit and is an excellent source of vitamin C & it is used to increase the flavors of food & beverages. They are grown year round in tropical climates. Lime Pickles are integral part of Indian cuisine. In cooking it is valued both for its acidity & floral aroma. It is ingredient of many cuisines from India.
Lime Essential Oil
Lime is a citrus fruit and is an excellent source of vitamin C & it is used to increase the flavors of food & beverages. They are grown year round in tropical climates. Lime Pickles are integral part of Indian cuisine. In cooking it is valued both for its acidity & floral aroma. It is ingredient of many cuisines from India. Lime extract oil are used in perfumery, cleaning products & Aromatherapy. Its scientific name is citrus Aurantifolia.
Fresh Lime Oil is obtained by cold compression of fresh lime peels or by steam distillation of dried peels.
It has sweet & tart citrus taste and is light green in color with hint of orange / yellow.
It s main components are alpha pinene, beta pinene, limonene, cineole, linalool, borneol & Geranyl acetate.
BLENDING WELL WITH:
It blends well with essential oils like clary sage, Lavender, Neroli & ylang ylang oil
18 Incredible Health and Pharma Benefits and Uses:
- It can cure infections& prevents infections on skin & in wounds.
- It helps to cure sores & other similar problems
- It is used in pickles, jams, desserts.
- It is used in cosmetics & the industrial products.
- It cures viral infections of respiratory systems.
- Pure Lime Oil helps to fight & protect against viral infections such as mumps, measles & pox etc.
- It helps to cure toothaches, tightens muscles.
- It helps to stop hemorrhaging.
- It can serve as appetizer.
- It is used in treatment of food poisoning, typhoid etc.
- It cures internal bacterial infections of stomach & intestines.
- It acts as disinfectant.
- If applied to hair it helps in keeping scalp clean & protects hair from lice.
- It can cure cause of fever.
- It restores health & gives strength to organ system.
- It tones up muscles, tissues & skin.
- It can reduce pain in muscle & joints.
- It is a very good antioxidant.
SAFETY & PRECAUTIONS:
Lime Oil can cause photo-sensitivity if exposed to direct sunlight after application.
Where are brand manufacturers in India?
AOS Products offer Indian Lime Oil by unique brand and popular Manufacturer in India. If you really interested to buy it and you learn to How to make lime oil in distillery than you may visits us. We deals as certified Lime oil BP exporters from Delhi India. We offer only Best Rate of Lime oil. Whether you are regular importers from worldwide zone and you are want to buy from reputed Exporters than you have a better chance to contact us. We listed our product as Lime essential oil. Thanks to share your time with us.