Rosemary Essential Oil:
Rosemary is an evergreen shrub that grows up to 3-4 feet high with green-gray color syringe-shaped leaves and blue flowers. The shrub plant is originally cultivated in India, but nowadays grows in Yugoslavia, Tunisia and France.
The major chemical ingredients of this oil are a-pinene, b-pinene, camphor, bornyl acetate, borneol, camphene, and limonene.
Rosemary essential oil is extracted from Rosmarinus officinalis belongs to the Labiatae family and also known as Rosmarinus coronarium. To make strengthen, refresh and stimulate, are the three best qualities of the this natural oil. It is useful in massage and arthritis blends that can help in improving circulation if used with other oils with containing camphor. We AOS Products produce Rosemary Oil in bulk and offer all supporting documents that will proved our quality e.g. COA and MSDS and more.
8 Unique Health Benefits and Uses:
- The oil is helpful for respiratory issues and makes an excellent decongestant.
- It acts as a common tonic and conditioner for the scalp and hair. When used in shampoo the oil not only improves the circulation to the scalp, but also increases hair growth.
- It is very helpful for mental stress, pain relief for the muscular system, blood circulation problems, de-congests the respiratory tract and is a hair and skin promoter.
- It can be helpful in vapor therapy for congestion, physical and mental fatigue, over-indulgence of alcohol, work stress, etc. It even encourages the brain, reforms memory and develops clear thinking in human beings.
- These essential oils are very helpful if diluted in the bath and blended massage. It can assist with gallbladder and liver problems, bronchitis, coughs, diarrhea, muscular pains, cramps, aches, constipation, colds, and rheumatism.
- It is extremely useful in congesting the skin and improving blood circulation in the human body if used in a cream or lotion
- It has an amazing reputation as an oily skin/acne, scalp and hair care remedy.
- It is not suggested to use during pregnancy and is not suitable for the people who are suffering with epilepsy or high blood pressure.
Nursing women must to avoid the use of Rosemary oil.
High BP or diabetics related Patients should avoid to use it.
Rosemary oil Where to Buy?
We work not only a brand name for Rosemary oil in India but we and our teams care the quality of Rosemary Essential oil. We are a global certified of ISO, GMP and HACCP Manufacturers of Rosemary Oil. If you are regular buyers of this health benefits essential oil from New Delhi, Pune, Indore, Mumbai and other top location of India and also look affordable price than welcome you here.
We deals as also a reputed Exporters from India who have promised to provide this certified product at wholesale to USA, Middle east, Far East, Africa and Korea zone. Actually we have confirmed our organization as global Manufacturers and Exporters from India. Once if you have finalized deals with us than all relevant documents you may found as per your national or International requirements. Thanks to Shop Rosemary Oil with Us.