Cade is also known as Juniper Tar and Prickly Juniper. Cade oil is extracted from wood of cade tree which grows in rocky area. It has dark, aromatic oil with a strong smoky smell which is used in some cosmetics and skin treatment drugs, as well as incense. Cade oil is analgesic, anti-microbial, anti-pruritic, antiseptic, disinfectant and parasiticide.
Cade oil is good in number of medicinal uses for itching skin, psoriasis, eczema and seborrhea, skin conditions caused by parasites, cancers, diabetes, high blood pressure, bronchitis, pneumonia, diarrhea and peptic ulcer disease.
Cade oil is also good for hair loss, scalp conditions. It is used in many cosmetic products like skin creams and in anti-dandruff shampoos.
- It is extracted from wood of cade tree by steam distillation.
- Color: Orange dark brown to red dark brown in color.
- Botanical name: Juniperusoxycedrus
6 Health's realted Benefits and Uses:
- It is good for treating diabetes, high blood pressure, pneumonia, cancers and peptic ulcer.
- It is also useful in diarrhea.
- It is beneficial in skin problem like itching skin, psoriasis, eczema and seborrhea.
- It is also good for treating conditions caused by parasites (insects).
- It is good to reduce dandruff, hair fall and make your scalp healthy.
- Cade oil is used in many cosmetics products like lotion, creams and shampoos.
Do not apply cade Oil on broken or inflamed skin.
Why you Select Us?
Are you looking India's largest manufacturers and exporters of cade essential oil, than you may think about of AOS Brand. Buy cade oil from AOS Brand only that certified by ISO, GMP, HACCP and HALAL certifications. Since many people think about of cade oil is toxicity, so you may consult with our QC departments. We manufacture only organic cade oil. Visit at this page and learn surprising health uses and benefits of cade essential oil e.g. you may use cade oil for shampoo bar.