Niaouli oil is obtained from niaouli tree, scientifically known as Melaleuca viridiflora which belongs to Myrtaceae family. It is native to Australia, New Caledonia and French Pacific Islands. It is evergreen tree and has a flexible trunk, spongy bark, pointed linear leaves and spikes of sessile white yellowish flowers.
Niaouli oil is extracted from young leaves and twigs through steam distillation methods.
Its main composition are 1,8-cineole, γ-terpineol, limonene, α-phellandrene, linalool and piperitone.
Niaouli oil has fresh smell, slightly sweet and camphoraceous aroma. Its color varies from colorless to pale yellow and greenish.
Niaouli oil is nicely blends with other essential oil such as fennel, tea tree, bergamot, lavender, orange, lemon, eucalyptus, juniper, coriander, lime, pine and peppermint oil.
Safety and Precautions:
- Niaouli oil is used as an ingredient in cosmetics such as lotions, creams, soaps and toothpaste & mouth sprays because of disinfectant and antiseptic properties.
- Niaouli oil increases concentration and clears head while lifting the spirits.
- It is effective against respiratory infections due to its decongestant property, helps in treatment of colds, fevers, flu, chest infections, bronchitis, tuberculosis, pneumonia, whooping cough, asthma, sinusitis, sore throats, catarrhs and laryngitis.
- It helps in treatment of enteritis, dysentery, intestinal parasites, cystitis and urinary infection.
- It helps to clear up ulcers, acne, blemishes, boils, burns, cuts, insect bites.
- It provide relieves from pain of headaches, migraines, toothaches, earaches and muscle pain, joint pain and pain due to sprains.
- It stimulates blood circulation and lymph, prevent accumulation of uric acid in joints and bringing warmth to various parts of body as it provides relieve from rheumatism, arthritis, gout and neuralgia.
- It promotes growth, increases strength and boosts health by promoting proper absorption & distribution of nutrients in the body.
- It is used as insecticide; kills insects and keep them away.
Where to buy pure Niaouli Oil?
- Avoid use of undiluted niaouli oil in eyes or mucus membranes.
- Do not take internally without consulting a qualified or expert practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children and avoid use of niaouli oil during pregnancy or nursing.
We AOS Products offers finest quality and valuable price of Niaouli Essential oils
, we deals as leading manufacturer as well as exporters in Delhi India. We are also known as wholesale suppliers in India of wide range and quality of Niaouli oil
. Find here amazing price and large quantity at only one location in India. You may shop by brands name also, before shop you may compare, but finally you will choose only our trustable services. Thanks