Anethole is an organic compound with molecular formula C10H12O. It is phenylpropene's derivative which is an aromatic compound that occurs broadly in essential oils. Anethole is a fragrant, colorless, and mildly volatile liquid. It is slightly soluble in water, but show high solubility in ethanol. Anethole naturally occurs in Indian Basil Oil.
3 Ways to produce of Anethole:
5 Amazing Uses and Benefit of Anethole:
- natural essential oil's separation;
- reaction and rectification of CST (crude sulphate turpentine);
- chemical synthesis of petrochemical substances.
We also Offer:
- Natural Anethole can remove unpleasant smells.
- It is massively used in commodities as a masking agent like in toothpaste, toilet soaps, mouth wash and many more.
- It is also used in food & beverage products, candy, chewing gums, baked goods and cigarettes as a flavoring agent.
- In various industrial products like deodorization, feed additives, medicines, synthetic flavors and pesticides, it is used as a scent and flavoring additive.
- The offered Anethole is tested on various predefined international industry norms to provide a purer quality of it at marginal prices.
- Anethole Ex Basil Market Price in India
- Anethole Ex Star Anise
- Anethole 99.5%
- Anethole USP Manufacturer in India