Anethole is an organic compound with molecular formula C10H12O. It is phenylpropene's derivative which is an aromatic compound that occurs broadly in essential oils. Anethole is a fragrant, colorless, and mildly volatile liquid. It is slightly soluble in water, but show high solubility in ethanol. Anethole naturally occurs in Indian Basil Oil.
Anethole is widely obtained from three main ways:
- natural essential oil's separation;
- reaction and rectification of CST (crude sulphate turpentine);
- chemical synthesis of petrochemical substances.
We also Offer:
- Natural Anethole can remove unpleasant smells.
- It is massively used in commodities as a masking agent like in toothpaste, toilet soaps, mouth wash and many more.
- It is also used in food & beverage products, candy, chewing gums, baked goods and cigarettes as a flavoring agent.
- In various industrial products like deodorization, feed additives, medicines, synthetic flavors and pesticides, it is used as a scent and flavoring additive.
- The offered Anethole is tested on various predefined international industry norms to provide a purer quality of it at marginal prices.
- Anethole Ex Basil Market Price in India
- Anethole Ex Star Anise
- Anethole 99.5%
- Anethole USP Manufacturer in India