MENTHA ARVENSIS OIL:
The plant of Mentha Arvensis species attributes its aromatic properties to the presence of essential oil rich in sesquiterpenes, monoterpenes and volatile constituents such as menthol, pulgone, isomenthone, menthone, carvacol, imparting characteristic mint flavor. It is currently used in many countries for various ailments. Basically small quantity of Mentha extracts in the form of oil can helpful to creams, Balm, cough medicines, cigarettes, food and many soft drinks.
Mentha arvensis oil chemical composition:
Chemical observation basically indicates the properties of Mentha arvensis oil behalf of the GC and MS reports, during extraction process Mentha oil. It consists the properties as beta-caryophyllene, alpha-pinene, piperitone, beta-pinene, tannins and flavonoids, menthol, menthone, isomenthone, neomenthol, limonene, methyl acetate and more.
Mentha arvensis oil where to buy?
We AOS Products Pvt Ltd are a brand Mentha Arvensis Oil Manufacturers in India. As per demanded business in Domestic e.g. Pune, Mumbai, Jaipur, Bangalore etc, you may call us as Mentha Arvensis Oil Suppliers in all queried zone. We produce only Pure and Natural Mentha Arvensis Oil. AOS Brand of Mentha Oil is now a day demanded in Africa, Latin America, United state (US), United Kingdom (UK) and other selected continent zone. So if in Indian Market you are looking High Quality of Mentha Arvensis Oil than check verified producer only. We manufacture in bulk so you may shop Mentha Arvensis Oil in bulk e.g. 500 Kg, 1000 kg, 5000 kg and more. Visit today at our Mentha Oil Market report 2019.
Mentha Arvensis Oil vs. AOS Certifications:
We AOS Products now a day has numerous certifications like ISO 9001-2015, GMP, HACCP and HALAL. So worldwide buyers or Importers can call us Exporter of Mentha Oil. We produce high Rectified products only. There are multiple uses Of Mentha Arvensis Oil. Visits AOS and learn with us with latest price/Updated price, quality, demands and supply of Mentha oil in UP and more.
USES AND BENEFITS:
Mentha arvensis oil is used to treat in many stomach disorders, inflammation, and treatment of fever headache, cold and asthma. It is also good for treating toothaches and swelling of gums. Mentha arvensis also helps to alleviate arthritis. It is beneficial to relieve in insomnia and nervous tension. A decoction made from the Field Mint plants are used to treat stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting and influenza.
Menthe arvensis Oil is used in many cosmetic products such as soaps, perfumes, talcum powder and etc. it is also used as a fragrance element and in aromatherapy.
Used in Food Products:
Menthe arvensis Oil is used in many food cuisines. Sometimes the raw material leaves are added to salad and other preparation to add flavors the food. It is also used in herbal teas, chutneys, flavoring agent for beverages, sweets and drinks.
AMAZING HEALTH USES AND BENEFITS OF MENTHA OIL:
- This healthy oil is useful for many skin’s related problems e.g. acne. It acts as a natural cleanser and gently cleanses the skin.
- Another way of using peppermint oil to treat acne is to mix few drops of peppermint oil with grape seed or jojoba oil and then massage it on the affected areas.
- To treat acne, apply a few drops of the pure essential oil on the acne affected areas directly. Do this 2-4 times per day. However, due to skin sensitivity it is advised to use the oil in diluted form.
- Dip cotton swab in mentha arvensis oil or get a drop on your fingertip and apply it onto the affected area. This oil works beautifully as it soothes and numbs the tooth area in a few minutes.
- In Ayurveda, Mentha oil referred as trustable oil for health as hormone and purity.
- Mentha oil useful for improving nervous system.
- Apply it when you are suffering from depression.
- Mentha oil uses in many cosmetic and Pharma products that helpful to reduce Acne, Fever and Dandruff etc.
SIDE EFFECT AND PRECAUTIONS OF MENTHA OIL:
- It advisable to avoid consuming this herb during pregnancy as eating large amounts can lead to miscarriage. One should also avoid using the essential oil.This herb can cause headache, heartburn and mouth sores.
- Some people may also develop allergic reactions like skin rashes and skin inflammation.
- The Mentha oil can cause harmful effects, when it used in undiluted form. It should never be used by children below 8 years of age.