What is mentha Arvensis Oil? Know Chemical Composition, Benefits and More
MENTHA ARVENSIS OIL:
The plant of Mentha Arvensis species attributes its aromatic properties to the presence of essential oil rich in sesquiterpenes, monoterpenes, and volatile constituents such as menthol, pulegone, iso-menthone, menthone, carvacrol, imparting characteristic mint flavor. It is currently used in many countries for various ailments. Basically small quantity of Mentha extracts in the form of oil can help with creams, Balm, cough medicines, cigarettes, food, and many soft drinks.
Mentha Oil Chemical Composition:
Chemical observation basically indicates the properties of Mentha arvensis oil behalf of the GC and MS reports, during extraction process Mentha oil. It consists of the properties of beta-caryophyllene, alpha-pinene, piperine, beta-pinene, tannins and flavonoids, menthol, menthone, iso menthone, neomenthol, limonene, methyl acetate, and more.
AMAZING HEALTH USES AND BENEFITS OF MENTHA OIL:
- This healthy oil is useful for many skin’s related problems e.g. acne. It acts as a natural cleanser and gently cleanses the skin.
- Another way of using peppermint oil to treat acne is to mix a few drops of peppermint oil with grapeseed or jojoba oil and then massage it on the affected areas.
- To treat acne, apply a few drops of pure essential oil to the acne-affected areas directly. Do this 2-4 times per day. However, due to skin sensitivity, it is advised to use the oil in diluted form.
- Dip a cotton swab in AOS Mentha Oil or get a drop on your fingertip and apply it to the affected area. This oil works beautifully as it soothes and numbs the tooth area in a few minutes.
- In Ayurveda, Mentha oil is referred to as trustable oil for health as hormone and purity.
- Mentha oil is useful for improving the nervous system.
- Apply it when you are suffering from depression.
- Mentha oil uses in many cosmetic and Pharma products that help to reduce Acne, Fever Dandruff, etc.
SIDE EFFECT AND PRECAUTIONS OF MENTHA OIL:
- It advisable to avoid consuming this herb during pregnancy as eating large amounts can lead to miscarriage. One should also avoid using essential oil. This herb can cause headaches, heartburn, and mouth sores.
- Some people may also develop allergic reactions like skin rashes and skin inflammation.
- The Mentha oil can cause harmful effects when it is used in undiluted form. It should never be used by children below 8 years of age.
Mentha Arvensis Oil Industries Uses in Pharma, Cosmeitc and Food
Mentha arvensis oil is used to treat many stomach disorders, inflammation, and treatment of fever headache, cold, and asthma. It is also good for treating toothaches and swelling of the gums. Mentha arvensis also helps to alleviate arthritis. It is beneficial to relieve insomnia and nervous tension. A decoction made from the Field Mint plants is used to treat stomach pain, diarrhea, vomiting, and influenza.
AOS Mentha Oil is used in many cosmetic products such as soaps, perfumes, talcum powder and etc. it is also used as a fragrance element and in aromatherapy.
Used in Food Products:
Menthe Arvensis Oil is used in many food cuisines. Sometimes the raw material leaves are added to salad and other preparation to add flavor to the food. It is also used in herbal teas, chutneys, and flavoring agents for beverages, sweets, and drinks.
Mentha Arvensis Oil Where to Buy?
We AOS Products Pvt Ltd are a brand Mentha Arvensis Oil Manufacturers in India. As per demanded business in Domestic e.g. Pune, Mumbai, Jaipur, Bangalore, etc, you may call us Mentha Arvensis Oil Suppliers in all queried zone. We produce only Pure and Natural Mentha Arvensis Oil. AOS Brand of Mentha Oil is now a day demand in Africa, Latin America, the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK), and other selected continent zone. So if in Indian Market you are looking High Quality of Mentha Arvensis Oil then check the verified producer only. We manufacture in bulk so you may shop Mentha Arvensis Oil in bulk e.g. 500 Kg, 1000 kg, 5000 kg, and more. Visit today at our Mentha Oil Market Report 2019.
Buy Mentha Arvensis Oil Online