Menthol is an organic compound derived from the oils of peppermint and corn mint. it is a crystalline, waxy substance. it is clear or white in appearance. We are the Most Reliable and Trusted Menthol Crystals Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters in India. We offer the highest quality products as per Food Grade, Cosmetic Grade, and Pharma Grade. So, visit our page, know the specifications, and check our Business Certificate as ISO 9001:2015, GMP, HACCP, ISO 22000:2018, HALAL, Kosher, FSSAI, MSME, etc, so if you have any Bulk Inquiries, you can directly Quote Us @ email@example.com
Menthol Crystals IP, BP, EP, USP (Indian, British, European, and United State Pharmacopoeia):
We at AOS Products Pvt Ltd, believe that making Menthol Crystals is an art. Today AOS is manufacturing Unique Quality Menthol in India. Our Menthol Crystal contains UP-TO 99.95% L-Menthol. We have attained great success in a short span of time in selling Menthol for Pharma, Food, and Cosmetic use.
Know the Specification of the Product:
Colorless hexagonal crystals, peppermint-like smell characteristic odor and taste followed by a sensation of cold
When triturated with about equal weight of camphor or phenol, the mixture liquefies.
Very soluble in Ethanol 95%
28 - 35
Between 40 -45 degree
SPECIFIC OPTICAL ROTATION
- 43 to 52 degree
As per standard
READILY OXIDIZABLE SUBSTANCE
As per standard
NMT 1.05 %
PURITY BY GC
NLT 97.0% L-Menthol
Preserve in a tight container, preferably at a controlled room temperature
Who We Are About the Menthol?
We have an approved drug certificate for Menthol BP Grade and all its complying grades. Since we export Menthol in Large and Bold Sizes to more than 95 Countries, therefore our certificates of HALAL and Kosher will help you to confirm our quality. Often many International buyers buy our Menthol BP, and USP grade in the form of Samples so we have given here the Specifications of the product. You can now Buy Menthol Online at a Promotional Price from one of our eCommerce websites. We have updated our selling procedure for Menthol as per the bulk and retail requirements of customers.
Know the Extraction Process of Menthol Crystal (How to Make?)
Menthol is the main constituent of Mentha oil; this is extracted from the Mentha Arvensis plant by steam distillation to obtain mint oils, to obtain menthol following process requires slow cooling through, refrigeration crystallization, centrifugation, and drying. It is derived by the process of distillation of the pure oil of Mentha at the temperature of Minus twenty-two Degrees Celsius (-22ºC) by means of a freezing mixture; the menthol crystallizes out. Menthol crystals dissolve into essential oils or alcohol and they can be dissolved into the water at their melting point.
Know Property of the Material:
It melts at a temperature above the room temperature. It has counter-irritant and local cosmetic properties and it is commonly used to relieve Minor throat irritation. Mentha Arvensis is the basic primary species of Mint that is used to create Menthol Crystals. Mentha arvensis is primarily grown in India Uttar Pradesh state.
The main constituent of Menthol is L-Menthol 99.5% or more with a Peppermint taste and Odor.
Know Numerous Applications of Menthol Crystals in Pharma Industries:
It is used for a variety of reasons in many products. These include:
• In nonprescription products - to get temporary relief of minor sore throat and irritation. Example: in cough medicines and in lip balms
• It has antipruritic properties to reduce itching.
• It is used as a topical analgesic, to relieve minor aches and pains, such as sprains, muscle cramps, headaches, etc. It can be used alone or combined with other substances such as camphor, eucalyptus oil, or capsaicin. In Europe, it seems to appear as a gel or a cream. Examples: In Tiger Balm or Icy Hot patches
• It is widely used as a penetration enhancer in transdermal drug delivery.
• Used as a decongestant for chest and sinuses patch, cream, or nose inhaler). Example – in Vicks Vaporub.
• Used to treat sunburns, in certain medications as it provides a cooling sensation.
• In aftershave products to relieve razor burn.
• It reduces sinus and throat irritation caused by several types of smoking.
• oral hygiene products and bad-breath remedies, such as toothpaste, mouthwash, mouth, and tongue sprays, and more commonly as a food flavor agent; such as in candies and chewing gums.
• Uses as a pesticide against tracheal mites
• Menthol is used in perfumery to prepare methyl esters which emphasize floral notes.
• In first aid products produce cooling effects such as "mineral ice” as a substitute.
• In Cosmetic beauty products such as hair conditioner.
• In upper gastrointestinal endoscopy – as a smooth muscle relaxant and as an antispasmodic agent.
17 Incredible Uses and Benefits of Menthol Crystals:
1 -It is useful as a natural pesticide which means you can use pure Menthol in the garden where other insects or honey bee hives to prevent moths.
2 -It is a hair growth accelerator; we can use it by adding Menthol Crystal to your hair oil.
3 - It also helps with sunburn; it calms sunburns when mixed with Aloe Vera Gel.
4 - It reduces blackheads and whiteheads and removes dark spots.
5 -Menthol controls plague or kills bacteria that can contribute to the development of gingivitis
6 -Menthol is strongly used to make soap products, so various soap-making Industries use it to add to their soap, Crystals of Menthol are totally mixed with the soaping oil, which can reduce skin irritation.
7 - Menthol Crystals are used to treat nausea, due to motion sickness, this is because peppermint is used in making menthol, it is a natural carminative herb, that treats digestive problems.
8 -It has a wonderful odor of mint that's why we can use menthol in making homemade air fresheners without any toxins.
9 - These crystals reduce itching. When you are going to apply the menthol to the affected area by mixing it with only aloe Vera gel or the finest carrier oil.
10 - Menthol has a cooling and anesthetic effect that also decreases cough relaxation and can soothe the dry throat feeling.
11 - Menthol Crystal also helps in sunburn; it calms sunburns when mixed with Aloe Vera Gel.
12 - It also gives relief from razor burn, it is used by many industries in making aftershave lotions.
13 - The Natural quality of Menthol can reduce fever. Take a very small amount of the Menthol Crystal and apply it to your forehead or the bottom of your feet.
14 - It is useful in several aromatherapy products; since it has a minty fragrance so naturally, it treats several health issues like nervousness, anxiety and stress, es, etc.
15 -Menthol reduces the inflammation from a sore throat; we can directly apply menthol to scrapes, cuts, and bruises to reduce irritation and inflammation.
16 -It also repels bugs of every kind, by burning Menthol Crystals which are a great way to reduce the dust mites in your house.
17 -This finest crystal provides relief from headaches. Suppose you are facing headache problems then apply to use a little part of Menthol and mix with Aloe Vera Gel and use this mixture over the temples and under the nose moments before sleep. It will confirm and provide you with deep relief from serious congestion.
Side Effects of Menthol Crystals, Let's Know:
- While using it we need to take care because serious side effects can occur such as coma, seizures, and death.
- It can cause eye and skin irritation in some sensitive cases.
- Menthol when used on the skin, first needs to dilute with a carrier oil.
- If we use a high concentration of Menthol it can cause a chemical burn.
- Other side effects of menthol are rash, itching, hives, and swollen blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever.
- Small amounts of these crystals apply to various medical products for inhalation. When inhaled can cause trouble breathing, wheezing, tightness in the chest or throat, and swallowing.
Safety & Precautions (How to Use?)
-This is compulsory for all of us how to use it. Wash your hands after using these natural crystals.
-Avoid menthol touching your eye, mouth, or nose.
-Don’t apply to the skin which is already injured or irritated.
-Do not use a tanning bed, sunlamp, hot water bottle, or heating pad device on the treated area. Heat can increase the risk of side effects.
-Before using this medication, tell your doctor about the medication or your history and medical history.
-If you feel like blistering and swelling at the application site stop the use of menthol immediately.
Why Do You Want to Work with Us?
Thanks for your valuable time. We are one of the Biggest Manufacturers of Menthol in Ghaziabad, India. We never offer synthetic-quality of Products. We first manufacture this product in our factory, properly tested, and provide it directly to you with the help of our plant. Nowadays we have again started to export our highest quality material to the United States, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Dubai, Singapore, Argentina, Uzbekistan, Japan, and more than 95 countries, don't hesitate to write us your requirements about this material in bulk. As per customer intention, we offer this product in the following flavors......
Menthol Bold Crystal and Menthol Small Size (also known as Fine Crystals)
Indian Menthol Crystals Buy Online
Menthol IP, BP, USP, EP, JP, FCC Grade
Highest Purity Menthol Powder Food, Cosmetic, and Pharma Grade
Menthol Crystals Large Specification
Indian Nature Peppermint Crystal
Pudina ka Phool