12 Miracle Benefits of Rosemary Oil for Skin to Hair and More
Rosemary essential oil has antibiotic properties due to the presence of caffeic acid and its derivatives such as rosmarinic acid. The antioxidant helps to prevent the free radicals responsible for fine lines and wrinkles. Rosemary oil also has disinfectant and antibiotic properties, due to this property oil is used to treat acne, dark spots, and blemishes.
The Rosemary oil contains alpha-pinene that works to reduce swelling and pain related to acne. This Oil hydrates the skin; it also controls sebum production. It provides an antibacterial surface for the skin, keeping acne away, it also helps in treating eczema. You can directly apply rosemary essential oil on the face or it can be diluted with some carrier oil like jojoba oil to prevent skin irritation.
Uses and health benefits of rosemary oil:
- -Rosemary oil is also used as decongestant. It is helpful for respiratory problems. Due to the presence of alpha-Pinene present in rosemary oil, it acts as a bronchodilator, and helps to treat asthma.
- -Alpha-pinene present in rosemary oil can also counteract unwanted effects of THC, such as anxiety and short-term memory.
- -This oil has Analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties due to the of pinene, which helps in treating joint pain.
- -Rosemary oil is good for hair as well as scalp, it works as a tonic and conditioner for the scalp and hair. It increases hair growth.
- -It is very helpful for mental stress, pain relief for the muscular system, blood circulation problems, de-congests the respiratory tract, and is a hair and skin promoter.
- -This oil has sedative, antidepressant, anxiolytic, and immune potentiating effects, Due to the presence of Linalool in rosemary oil.
- -Due to the presence of eucalyptol in rosemary, it is used by many brands of cough suppressant or mouthwash.
- - This amazing oil is great for hair growth. It increases blood circulation. Pure rosemary oil is also helpful to treat itchy scalp and dandruff.
- - Rosemary oil has antioxidant properties due to the presence of caffeic acid and its derivatives such as rosmarinic acid. It helps to prevent the free radicals which are responsible for fine lines and wrinkles and helps to rejuvenate the skin.
- -It is extremely useful in congesting the skin and improving blood circulation in the human body if used in a cream or lotion.
- - It was completely able to reduce or even prevent the severity of diethylnitrosamine-induced renal dysfunction.
- - This Oil controls the sebum production. It hydrates the skin and provides an antibacterial surface for the skin, it keeps the acne away, and it also helps in treating eczema.
You Should Know About Curry Leaf Oil
What Rosemary oil is useful for Memory and Hair - Must Read
Rosemary Oil for Memory?
Alpha-pinene present in rosemary oil can also counteract unwanted effects of THC, such as anxiety and short-term memory. It helps to retain your memory which functions by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase movement in the brain. Due to the presence of Linalool in this oil, it has sedative, antidepressant, anxiolytic, and immune-potentiating effects. If we inhale rosemary oil it relaxes the body and removes tension as well as depression and enhances memory. Dr. Chris Van Tulleken also gives strong evidence regarding rosemary oil that it is helpful for increasing memory.
Rosemary Oil for Hairs:
It acts as a common tonic and conditioner for the scalp and hair. When used in shampoo the oil not only improves the circulation to the scalp but also increases hair growth. Rosemary essential oil strengthens circulation. So, if we are talking about its resultant then it could sure stop hair follicles from being starved of blood supply, leading and drying to hair loss. Rosemary oil made of AOS products is also used to treat itchy scalp and dandruff.
It also improves the thickness of hairs and the texture of hairs. we can dilute the rosemary oil with a carrier oil like jojoba oil and apply it to the scalp with a circular massage. It increases the blood circulation in the scalp thus helping in hair growth. Mix a few drops of rosemary oil in coconut oil, massage properly, and leave it for half an hour, and after that wash with shampoo.
Rosemary oil prevent DHT from binding to hormone receptor that enables it to attack the hair follicles. It stimulates hair growth and prevents dandruff and an itchy scalp. We can also add 2 to 3 drops of the oil in conditioner, lotion, or cream. This oil is also used in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia.
Source: article written by Yunes Panahi.
View at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25842469/
Rosemary oil vs minoxidil 2% for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia: a randomized comparative trial.
Rosemary Oil Side Effects. Now Start to Buy in Retails
This oil does not cause any serious side effects in low doses, but in high doses, it can cause serious side effects.
• It can cause vomiting.
• It can cause toxicity.
• The person may go in a comma.
• It can cause kidney damage.
• It can cause intestinal and stomach irritation.
• It may cause miscarriage in pregnant women, so pregnant women must avoid the use of rosemary oil.
• It may induce menstruation.
• It may cause pulmonary edema, a kind of disease in which fluid fills in lungs.
Buy Rosemary Oil Online