It is superb in massage, hair oil, soaps and skin & hair care preparations. It is an odorless, golden to brownish yellow liquid wax. Jojoba oil has many properties like anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, antiseptic, anti-nausea etc.
Specification of Jojoba Oil:
goat nut, deer nut, pignut, wild hazel, quinine nut, coffeeberry, and gray box bush. Jojoba is grown commercially for its oil, a liquid wax ester, extracted from the seed.
Jojoba oil Topical Uses:
Jojoba oil has numerous healing properties that make it very effective to the treatment for skin condition as Eczema, Psoriasis and Acne etc. You can enjoy with the benefits of Jojoba oil by using it as a good Moisturizer, spot treatment and cleanser etc. It can typically used anywhere of your body, without Bing diluted in clouding your face.
JOJOBA OIL HISTORY:
JOJOBA is a shrub and also known as Simmondsia chinensis. Jojoba is native to southern California and found in sonoran desert of northwest Mexico and adjacent areas in Arizona.
Being rich in antioxidant vitamin E, it helps to fade fine lines and wrinkles, moisturizes the dry skin , nourishes and heals dry lips, softens the rough cuticles , relieves sunburn and boosts the skin glow.
Jojoba oil has therapeutic values and can sooth eczema prone skin.
What is Jojoba Carrier oil?
It is an evergreen woody shrub, commonly grown in desert areas such as California, Arizona and Mexico. It is derived from the seed of Simmondsia chinensis. This natural oil which is actually liquid wax, it is quite similar to the sebum of the skin and it is containing Vitamin E.
It is extracted from the seeds of jojoba plants by cold pressed method. Visit and write us for COA and MSDS of this Carrier Oil. We also provide with our material all supporting documents.
Pure Jojoba oil is clear golden to brownish yellow in appearance and having liquid viscous vegetable wax. It is soluble in specific oil and insoluble in alcohol. It is immediately get penetrate into skin without leaving greasy effect. Jojoba golden oil is pleasant and slightly nutty in odor.
It contains high proportion of mono saturated fatty acids, 11-eicosenoic acid and other fatty acids are erucic acid, oleic acid and other in smaller amount such as Palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid, arachidic acid and behenic acid etc.
Blend Well with:
It is well blends with many other carrier oils such as sunflower oil, coconut oil.
16 Magical Benefits and Uses of Pure Jojoba Oil:-
- It is used to heal skin cuts, mouth sores, pimples, warts and acne.
- It helps to moisturize the skin, to soothe wrinkles and reduces scaly lines due to dry skin.
- It is used to control mildew as it is fungicidal.
- It contains esters which make oil best for the face, body and scalp.
- Phoriasis and Eczema problems can easily resolve.
- The oil of Jojoba seed supports the humidity of the. Moreover, Jojoba Seed oil is applicable rich with Copper, Zinc, Minerals and many necessary vitamins e.g. C, B, E. That is incredible uses to protect the hair.
- Jojoba Carrier oil function as Lip Scrub. How to Use it as Lip Scrub, we suggest you easy step e.g. Take 2 teaspoon of Natural Jojoba oil, take 1 to 2 drop of Peppermint oil and mix these two products with 1 teaspoon of Sugar, Ok apply it as lip Scrub. For more regarding of Lip Scrub, you may write to AOS.
- It makes skin suppler and softer.
- It is used in hair care product as it prevents dandruff, hair loss and dry hair.
- It is used to remove make up.
- It used in aromatherapy as jojoba oil has emollient property and excellent in skin care.
- It is used to make skin softer and smoother so recommended in various products such as lotions, body care lotion, scrub, body creams.
- It is used to promote glowing skin complexion.
- It is used to treat sunburns.
- It works as Moisturizer for scalp and skin. Now a day many Man ask with us that what it helpful for Beard. Regarding of this topic you may also write us.
- AOS Products brand offer a perfect carrier oil that support blocked the cause of Acne that is the "Sebum". So if you are facing Face Acne, you may apply it!!
Safety and Precaution-
It is non digestible as it can cause steatorrhea.
Do not use this carrier oil while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Avoid orally use it because it contain erucic acid, it can damage heart.
People who are sensitive of it, it may cause rashes or allergic reaction.
Where to Buy Pure Jojoba Oil?
Jojoba is a common crop in Northern India. Most of this carrier oil is produced in area near of Delhi and Ghaziabad. The Biggest bulk markets for Jojoba Clear Oil is available in Ghaziabad India. Jojoba Golden Oil is very useful for Skin and Hair Growth, Acne etc. We are an Indian Manufacturer and Exporter that also known as a brand name for 100% Pure and Natural quality of this Oil in New Delhi India. Now we have started to provide you our complete certification details as ISO 9001:2015, GMP, HACCP, ISO 22000:2018, HALAL and Kosher etc. Now visit our business certificate tab and download these certificate for our brand and quality confirmation.