Know all About Rosemary Oil, How to Make, Properties and More
Rosemary Oil is derived from the flowering tops of the evergreen, shrubby herb growing wild throughout Mediterranean countries. The narrow fragrant needle is like it’s a perennial herb with white, purple, blue, or pink flowers. Leaves of rosemary are dark green on the upper surface with paler undersides and covered with thick hair. Rosemary is also known as Salvia Rosmarinus. It’s a shrubby evergreen bush that grows up to 1.5 meters high. Its origin is in ASIA, also cultivated in France, Yugoslavia, and Tunisia.
The Name Rosemary is derived from a Latin word “Rosemarinus” or called Sea Dew, means fond of water. The Egyptians and Romans considered the herb to be sacred and in the middle ages, it was used for removing evil spirits and also as a protection against the plague. French hospitals used to burn this herb during epidemics.
BOTANICAL NAME- ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS
CHEMICAL STRUCTURE - The major constituent reported are mostly monoterpene, like, limonene, borneoIverbenone, bornyl acetate, etc.
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES- Pure Rosemary Oil is an almost colorless to a pale yellow herb with a characteristic refreshing and pleasant odor.
EXTRACTION PROCESS- Rosemary essential oil is produced by steam distillation.
Know Uses and Benefits of Rosemary Oil
Research specifies that if you inhale rosemary essential oil, it helps to prevent the breakdown of Acetylcholine, a brain chemical important for thinking concentration and memory.
Other research suggests that breathing rosemary and other essential oil may improve brain function in the older adult with dementia, including those with Alzheimer’s disease.
STIMULATE HAIR GROWTH- Rosemary oil treats androgenetic alopecia by preventing by-product of testosterone from attacking hair follicles which is the cause of this condition.
How to Use Rosemary Essential Oil:
- when men with androgenetic alopecia massages diluted rosemary oil into a carrier oil and apply on the scalp twice daily, it results in increased hair thickness.
- Rosemary oil may fight patchy hair loss or alopecia areata. When people with alopecia areata rubbed a rosemary essential oil bend into their scalp each day for seven months then improvement in their hair shows
- It helps in mild pain. Rosemary oil blended with acupressure for 20 minutes twice daily experienced a 30 percent reduction in pain.
- This oil is effective as a masking agent, particularly for phenolic or tar-like odor.
- The oil made by AOS Products Company can also be used as an analgesic, antidepressant, carminative, cordial digestive and diuretic, hepatic, hypersensitive nervine, rubefacient stimulant, and tonic.
- This essential oil is also affected for whooping cough and asthma sinus bronchitis, because of its astringent effect.
- This amazing oil is used in conditioner and shampoo for making hair shiny or strong (2 to 3 drops of oil put in conditioner or shampoo)
- It also helps for arteriosclerosis, palpitation, and poor circulation and varicose veins.
- The diuretic properties are also the most important quality of rosemary oil. It is perfectly useful in reducing water retention throughout mensuration and also helps with obesity.
- By mixing 3 drops of rosemary oil with 2 drops of peppermint oil and a tablespoon of coconut oil. Rub this mixture on muscle or sore muscles and painful joints.
Know How to Identify the Purity of Rosemary Oil? Where to Buy?
Identify the Purity of The Oil: Pure essential oil does not leave any residue on the paper. The easiest way to spot if an essential oil is pure or fake would be to conduct a ring test on a white stripe of paper.
We are One of the Biggest Manufacturers of Rosemary Oil in India. You can go to our website page all Certificate tab and look at our several pharmaceuticals, Food, and drug certificate related to Essential Oils. AOS Products exports this essential oil to almost 90+ Countries including India the United Arab Emirates, Australia, Canada, Latin America, Several countries in the Middle East, and more. So, you can trust the quality of our products, maybe some expensive but if you are looking Rosemary oil Manufacturer in India, then you have only one option. So, visit today our Online website and start to buy from Us.
Where to Buy Rosemary Oil Online