What are the Benefits of Curry Leaf Oil?
Curry leaf is also known as curry Patta; it has amazing health benefits.
- Curry leaf oil can reduce the weight, the compound carbazole alkaloids include methylmurrayamine A, isomahanine, bismahaninemahanimbine, murrayanol, O-methylmahanine, mahanineoenimbine, they reduce the cholesterol level in blood thus support weight loss.
- Curry leaf helps in diabetes; it is full of antioxidants which prevents the free radical from damaging the pancreas. If insulin level increases the blood glucose level also improves. It is also rich in minerals like iron, zinc, and copper which have many benefits in blood glucose regulations.
- Curry leaf also support hair growth; curry leaves rejuvenate the existing hairs follicles.
- Curry leaf also improves memory when taken regularly.
- Curry leaf are also useful in diarrhea; it has anti-diarrheal properties due to the presence of carbazole extract.
- Curry leaf is rich in carbazole alkaloids, which have anti-cancer properties.
- Curry leaf increases the eyesight due to the presence of vitamin A in it, which prevents the disease night blindness.
- Curry leaf also supports liver health, it has antioxidant properties which prevent the damage of the liver by free radicals, thus also prevent hepatitis.
- Curry leaf helps to treat wounds and small cuts, insect bites due to its antiseptic properties.
- Curry leaf also helps in managing stress.It helps to give relief from tension and anxiety.
Curry leaf oil for thicker, stronger, dandruff-free hair
By: Shweta Saxena
Read more at:
How to Use Curry Leaf Oil?
Curry leaves for hair growth:
How to use: we can add curry leaf oil in amla oil or methi or fenugreek, it boosts the hair growth. Due to the presence of vitamin B in curry leaves, it gives strength to the roots of hair and follicles. Make a paste of curry leaf and amla and methi leaves. Apply this paste on the scalp and leave it for an hour after that wash the hair with warm water.
Curry leaves for preventing hair loss:
How to use: Take coconut oil warm it in a microwave. Add 10 to 15 curry leaves, Heat them until curry leaves become black. Turn of the heat. After cooling gently massage it on your scalp with your fingers, and run it through the hair as well. Leave it for 5 to 7 hours and wash it with mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
Prevent the premature greying of hair:
How to use: Take about 10 to 15 curry leaves and wash them well. Boil these curry leaves in about two cups of water until the water reduces. Blend this and wait for cooling add coconut oil in this blend and massage it on your hair. Leave it for one hour at least wash it off with lukewarm water.
Is Curry Leaf Oil Good for Hairs?
Hair loss is a common problem in both women and men. This is due to unhealthy hair follicles. Curry leaves support hair growth.
➥ Curry leaf oil is rich source of proteins and antioxidants, vitamin B and beta carotene which support hair growth. If we massage the scalp with oil it gives strength to hair follicles.
➥ Curry leaves are high in carbohydrates, iron, magnesium and copper fiber, calcium, phosphorous. They also contain nicotinic acid, vitamins, E, C, A, and B antioxidants, amino acids, glycosides, and flavonoids. Which supports hairs health.
➥ Curry leaf oil is amazing for babies also because it is too mild and safe.
➥ Curry leaf has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it an effective hair oil, it increases the blood circulation in the scalp thus promotes hair growth.
➥ Curry leaf oil also prevent the greying of hairs.
➥ Curry leaf oil also prevent the thinning of hairs.
➥ Curry leaf oil makes the hairs soft and smooth and prevent the fizzy hairs, gets rid of the dead skin cell on the scalp.
➥ It moisturizes the scalp when massage properly. It also gives strength to hair follicles.
Where to Buy Curry Leaf Oil Online