Bay leaves and oil is used to make medicines. Sweet bay is used to stimulate bile flow and treat gas and cancer. Sweet bay is applied to the scalp to treat dandruff and on the skin to get relief from pain, especially joint and muscle pains. It also causes sweating. We are the Most Reliable and Trusted Bay Oil Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters from India. We manufacture this amazing oil for Food, Pharma, and Cosmetic Grades. So, Visit our page and check the specifications of the oil and if you have any bulk inquiries, write us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Bay Oil (Food, Cosmetic, and Pharma Grade):
Bay is an evergreen tree, scientifically known as Pimento Racemosa; it is native to South America. The bay tree grows up to 30 feet in height, small and erect in structure. It has grayish bark, aromatic and green leaves, and also bears berries. It has long pointed leaves, with small yellow or white flowers with blackberries.
Know Specification of the Oil:
Part of the plant used
Pale yellow colored fluid liquid
Strong, pleasant,fruity, spicy odor
0.757 - 1.789
Between 1.318 to 1.678
In a well-fitted container in a cool and dark place
(-2) to (+5)degrees
History of Bay Oil:
Ancient Greeks used Bay leaves for flavoring. Bay leaves are a fixture in the cooking of European Mediterranean cuisines and also in the Americas. Bay Leaves are used in stews, soups, seafood, meat, sauces, and vegetable dishes. They are also used to flavor many classic French dishes.
Extraction Process (How to Make?)
The Bay oil is acquired from the dried leaves and berries which are collected or harvested from the 5-year-old bay tree through steam distillation. Either added salt or seawater is required in distill for extraction of bay oil.
Natural Bay oil is warming oil, deep golden yellow to brown in color; strong spicy smell similar to clove and watery viscosity. Its aroma is fruity, spicy, and herbaceous.
Chemical Composition of Bay Oil:
The Main constituents of Bay oil are eugenol, chavicol, myrcene, linalool, and limonene.
Blending Well With What?
Bay oil is nicely blended with cedar wood Oil, coriander, eucalyptus, geranium, ginger, juniper, lavender oil, lemon, orange, rose, rosemary oil, and thyme and ylang ylang oil
17 Incredible Health Benefits and Uses:
- Bay oil is used in aromatherapy due to its sedative properties and as massage oil (e.g. Jojoba Oil), as it induces a relaxing and refreshing effect and also treats muscle & joint pain, and also helps in neuralgia.
- Bay oil is used as an ingredient in hair shampoos and hair conditioners because it prevents dandruff, treats hair loss, and gives hair a vibrant shine.
- It is used to heal sprains and strains.
- It is also helpful in stimulating blood circulation.
- It has skin toner quality and treats razor burns and breakouts in the skin.
- Pure Bay oil is used in perfumery, cosmetics, and men's personal care products.
- It acts as an insect repellent and is also added to fumigants, vaporizers, and sprays.
- It is effective against nerve pressure, stimulates blood vessel contraction, and also alleviates pain due to neuralgia.
- It is effective against joint & muscle issues such as arthritis, sprains, and respiratory problems like colds, coughs, viral infections, and flu as it has decongestant quality.
- It prevents wounds from septic or tetanus such as severe convulsions, cramps, breathlessness, and pain, and inhibits the growth of microbes.
- It has antibiotic properties so it protects the liver, heart, and other internal organs.
- It provides relief for cramps, coughs, aches, diarrhea, nervous afflictions, and convulsions caused by spasms.
- It strengthens the grip of gums on teeth and prevents sagging skin and muscles as it induces contractions in the blood vessels which cures hemorrhaging.
- Bay oil maintains acid and base balance in the stomach as it promotes bile discharge.
- It is effective against obstructed menses, promotes regularity, and eases pain.
- It has the ability to fight against infections (Other essential oils such as Tea tree oil also work as infection protection) that may lead to coughs, colds, and fevers and helps bring down body temperature as it encourages perspiration and also facilitates removal of toxins through sweat.
- It is used as a toner as it improves metabolic functions by toning up the liver, stomach, and intestine and provides a healthier and stronger body.
Safety and Precautions:
- Need guidance from an aromatherapy practitioner as it can cause skin irritation due to its eugenol component.
- Avoid the use of bay oil during pregnancy or nursing women.
- People who are suffering from kidney, and liver diseases, or cancer and who are using anticoagulants should avoid the use of Bay oil as it can cause harm.
- Keep away from the reach of children and infants.
Bay Oil Where to Buy?
Since Bay Oil Manufacturers in India is dedicated by several distributors/traders. But if you are looking for only a Verified Manufacturer of bay leaf oil then you may think about us. We are also the largest Supplier in New Delhi India. We continuously work as Bulk Exporters of Bay leaf Oil to Singapore, Malaysia, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uzbekistan, Dubai, Australia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, and more. We provide as per the maximum calling rate or Wholesale rate of Bay Leaf. So you may buy online at an affordable price.