Synonyms: Palmarosa, Cymbopogon martini, Indian Rosha, Motia, Turkish Geranium.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon martini
Part Used: Grass & leaves
Color: Colorless to Pale yellow
Viscosity: Watery in Viscosity
Perfumery Note: Rosa & Geranial like
Shelf Life: Two years
Refractive Density: 1.467-1.480
EXTRACTION:Palmarosa is extracted by the mode of steam distillation through dried grass before flowering. The yield is 1 to 1.5 %.ORIGIN:
Palmarosa is native to South Asia mainly India, It is a herbaceous green grass with long slender stem. This is found on Himalayan region like Nepal & Pakistan. The oil is extracted from dried grass before its flowering. Flowers are terminal. It has 2 verities one is Notia & other Sofia, Sofia is more active with pleasant smelling.
Palmarosa is a Herbaceous grass with long leaves that grows best in well drained loam soil that is rich in organic matter. It grows in tropical condition where annual rainfall is above 140-160 cm.
- Palmarosa oil has quality to calm the mind & has uplifting effect.
- It is used to relax mind & counter Physical & nervous exhaustion, nervousness & stress problem.
- It is used to treat fever & digestive system.
- Palma Rosa oil is used against intestinal infection.
- Palma Rosa is useful oil for relieving sore, stiff muscles.
- Palma Rosa oil kills the bacteria & virus & successfully eliminates these.
- This oil has regenerating power so it easily heal the wound.
- Indian essential oil of Palmarosa is an ingredient in soaps, perfumes & cosmetics.
- It is used in massage oil as this has soothing effect on skin and retains the moisture of skin.
- It is used in creams and lotions; it has a moisturizing and hydrating effect on skin.
ABSTRACT:The chemical constituents of Palma Rosa oil are Linalool, mycrene, geranial, geranyl acetate, limonene & dipenteneCONCOCTION:Palma Rosa oil can blends with Bergamot, rosemary, ylang ylang, lime & GeraniumSAFETY MEASURE:Eye ContactIf Palmarosa oil comes in contact with eye, wash eye with plenty of water till 15 minutes, remove contact lances. If serious condition then call doctor immediately.Skin ContactRemove contaminated clothes and footwear if Palmarosa essential oil comes in contact with skin, Wash thoroughly with fresh water at least 15 minutes. Contact a doctor immediately if irritations persist.Inhalation:If Palmarosa oil is inhaled in high conc. Take the person to fresh air, if serious condition then provides artificial respiration call the physician immediately
STORAGE & HANDELING:
- While handling do not drink and smoke.
- Do not leave the drum empty as empty drum.
- Maintain the proper cleanness and hygiene.
- Keep the drum in cool and dark place temperature below 25°
TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION:Palmarosa oil is non toxic, non irritant and non sensitizing essential oil so it has no know contra indication.
AOS Products leading manufacturer from Ghaziabad (Delhi NCR) India, offers Palmarosa oil by the following online certified terms:
- Palmarosa oil India
- Palmarosa oil Manufacturers India
- Delhi Based Palmarosa oil Suppliers
- Palmarosa oil benefits and uses
- Pure Palmarosa oil India
- Wholesale rate Palmarosa oil
- Shop Palmarosa oil from India
- Palmarosa oil Exporters India.