Know About Wheat Germ Oil
Wheat is a grass widely cultivated for its seeds. Its botanical name is Triticum Vulgare. It is milled into flour which is then used to make a wide range of foods. Wheat germ oil is extracted from the germ of the wheat. It produces by the cold press method. It contains a huge amount of vitamin E (225mg/ 100g).
Wheat Germ Oil Uses in Food, Pharma & Cosmetic
IN FOOD :
It can be use in various food products like smoothies, cereals, yogurt, ice cream
IN PHARMA :
1. Prevents from Heart Disease – Contains vitamin B which helps in normalizing blood flow. Omega fatty acids helps in lowering the cholesterol and normalizes high blood pressure
2. Enhances Body Stamina- Rich in proteins and omega fatty acids helps to build healthy muscles. Wheat Germ Oil Repairs damages tissues and upgrades energy levels.
3. Enhances Circular Metabolism- Contains vitamin B which helps in transforming carbohydrates, lipid and glucose to nutrients and consumable form of energy. It helps in keeping us active and high on energy.
4. Prevents from Cancer- Helps in disrupting the glucose metabolism and inhibits expression of kinases, also increases the TNF secretion by macrophages and assist cancer cell death.
5. Prevents from Diabetes- It’s a rich source of folic acid, which is negatively co-related with homocysteine, it helps in preventing from diabetes.
6. Wheat germ oil capsule benefits- Minimizes low-density lipo protein cholesterol, boosts energy capacity, slow down ageing, prevents hair fall and reduces stress levels etc.
7. For weight loss- Oil is most vitamin and mineral-rich part of the wheat kernel and wheat germ is also rich in fibers. These properties make it a best weight loss food.
IN COSMETIC :
1. Hair- Rich in linoleic acid that nourishes and conditions the hair. It has moisturizing and conditioning properties which are helpful in repairing the damaged hairs and reduces hair loss.
2. Healthy Skin- Rich source of vitamin A, E, antioxidants and fatty acids it is used to moisturize skin, helps in collagen formation and in removing scares.
How to Identify the Purity of Wheat Germ Oil & Know Side Effects
Identify Purity of Wheat Germ Oil-
GC (Gas Chromatography) technique is one of the best technique to identify the purity of oil.
➠ Extract of wheat germ can cause mild side effects in some people. These include diarrhea, gas, nausea, and dizziness.
➠ People who are gluten intolerant or have gluten allergies should avoid wheat germ supplement because it contains gluten.
➠ People who are on a low carbohydrate diet should be mindful of their portion of wheat germ, as one cup contain nearly 60 grams of carbohydrates.
➠ Rich oil in triglycerides (type of fat), people with heart disease, people at a high risk of heart disease should avoid it.
Remark:➢ Must consult with doctor about the benefits and terms of adding forms of wheat germ oil into his/her diet.
Buy Wheat Germ Oil Online